test + tren pct question

Reaction score
hey guys im back again,

so after my test + tren thread, ive definitely learned a lot and realized that steroids aren't for me. So I wanna make sure i'm doing this pct right so thats why im making a thread.
Its been about 15 days since I last pinned real test, and 8 days since tren / bunk tren. I currently only have armidex and caber on hand atm, and my nolva is coming in soon. Im starting to experience a little flair up of gyno so im wondering what I should do. I cannot get bloodwork done, I know this would solve the direct issue but, Im just wondering if this is tren related gyno or estrogen from the T. Should I take arimdex or caber until I get the nolva? or it won't do anything for me and I should just wait for the nolva. I hadn't noticed any sides like puffy/itchy nips during the cycle and I checked for gyno regularly. Also my nips are not leaking so idk if its a prolactin issue, I just recently felt this flair up a few days ago and been trying to figure out what do before I posted. Never cycling again so im just wondering what the best thing to do is in this situation.

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
2 weeks in and you already think u have gyno? Interesting. Stop everything don’t pct and get blood work done asap. I think you should be able to recover naturally.

Reaction score
2 weeks in and you already think u have gyno? Interesting. Stop everything don’t pct and get blood work done asap. I think you should be able to recover naturally.
sorry for not clarifying, i stopped pinning test 2 weeks ago and tren a week ago. this is post cycle rn

lfod14

Reaction score
So you ran Tren first cycle? Sorry dude, not a good idea. Do what you want in the future, that's your choice, but making that choice based on a cycle that was probably too much for you doesn't make sense. If you really though gear wasn't for you, you wouldn't have done it.

Why can't you get bloods done? If you're going to run gear you need to be responsible about it. For THIS exact reason, but that said, highly unlikely you have gyno, way more likely just an estrogen spike possible from way to much test too fast without knowing your tolerances, you didn't say how much you were using of either so I'm guessing there.

Whether you need Adex or Caber, we don't know without bloods. Taking the wrong one may not end well. If you're not dealing with any (real) issues, I'd just wait it out.

Reaction score
So you ran Tren first cycle? Sorry dude, not a good idea. Do what you want in the future, that's your choice, but making that choice based on a cycle that was probably too much for you doesn't make sense. If you really though gear wasn't for you, you wouldn't have done it.

Why can't you get bloods done? If you're going to run gear you need to be responsible about it. For THIS exact reason, but that said, highly unlikely you have gyno, way more likely just an estrogen spike possible from way to much test too fast without knowing your tolerances, you didn't say how much you were using of either so I'm guessing there.

Whether you need Adex or Caber, we don't know without bloods. Taking the wrong one may not end well. If you're not dealing with any (real) issues, I'd just wait it out.
sorry, a lot of this information is on my first thread i posted, idk how to link. but i was using 125mg of test e + 70mg of tren e every week. My first thread taught me gear wasn’t for me as i received some informational feedback. i was only using these for 4 weeks. i’m pretty sure it’s gyno from estrogen, as i squeeze my nip and nothing comes out. i’m just going to run 20mg of nolva ED for 2 weeks and see how it is from there. Ik bloods would work but i’m asking because i can’t get bloods atm.

lfod14

Reaction score
The good news is that's really low doses, you should be fine dude. Assuming like..... EVERYBODY, you're not done with gear, just make sure you do pre/post labs next time. Those are really low doses to have that reaction to, you'll want to see exactly what's going on. Also, aside from maybe holding off on Tren, which I like, next time run Ace. If something goes bad it'll be back out of you much faster.

Reaction score
The good news is that's really low doses, you should be fine dude. Assuming like..... EVERYBODY, you're not done with gear, just make sure you do pre/post labs next time. Those are really low doses to have that reaction to, you'll want to see exactly what's going on. Also, aside from maybe holding off on Tren, which I like, next time run Ace. If something goes bad it'll be back out of you much faster.
Hey great advice.

Did you know how old this guy is? Would that potentially affect your advice?

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
@robater6

You can go ahead and just ignore the above post.

You made the right decision to cease using gear. Do not let anybody persuade you otherwise.

Valdosta

Reaction score
You don't have gyno from a few weeks of TRT dose Test.

Stop playing with your nipples you friggin' weirdo!!!
not impossible. i had it kinda bad from puberty. the "slight" elavation in test levels could've been enough to get it started

Reaction score
WTF? Who's "persuading them otherwise"?
You assumed that he’s “not done using gear”.

The guy is 23. Let him shelf this idea for 5 more years. He needs to read and learn more anyway. He himself realizes that. And then your post can create ambiguity.

lfod14

Reaction score
You assumed that he’s “not done using gear”.

The guy is 23. Let him shelf this idea for 5 more years. He needs to read and learn more anyway. He himself realizes that. And then your post can create ambiguity.
Ya, I did. But that in no way is "persuading him" to pin himself before the days over. If he ran "a"cycle and never came back, he'd be the exception, not the rule. You know that.

Reaction score
Oh man. Hang out here a while and get your learn on, my man. I wish I’d had this place as a resource when I ran my first cycle at 24 years old. I used tren ace and Dbol. 8 or 10 weeks I believe. Didn’t know Jack shit about anything, and didn’t care to do my homework. No pct. No bloods. Then after that a few times in my 20’s I screwed with stupid ass SARMS. Again no PCT’s, no bloods. Flash forward to 2021/2022…. I’m 35. Get bloods done… test is 296. Can’t help but make assumptions as to why it was so low. Anyway, I don’t regret ever using gear…. What I regret is not doing my homework and doing it the right way…. And the SARMS, that was probably pretty stupid too.

Reaction score
that would be fine if the 2 weeks was just test... but Id say the tren (being a 19-nor) would keep you shut down for so long without a pct that it would be worth waiting 4 weeks after the cycle and running nolva for 4-6 weeks then getting bloodwork done if you can

Reaction score

Tren has a wide variety of interactions with different receptors

Id give this 2 possibilities

In this case Id think if he does have mild gyno then it would be cause by the affect prolactin can have on the clearance of estrogen making it so he has a higher concentration of estradiol in his system

Another issue could obviously be prolactin sides just causing basic inflammation of the nipples causing him to think its gyno... in this case since his dosing was quite low I would just start p5p (A form of Vitamin B-6) at a regular vitamin supplement dose

But I agree with you, I dont think gyno would be likely for him atm even with high estrogen/prolactin sensitivity

Reaction score

Lmfao the shit you find when you delve deep😂🤣