Thailand or Phillippines....?

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Between browsing old UFC fights or arm wrestling vids on youtube, I've been dabbling on tourist vids. In some other time perhaps it would have been nice to just pickup and go...yes and enjoy the atmosphere! I've heard countless stories of Costa Rica, etc. but whose been where and what would you recommend...?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you love cock so go with thailand

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Thailand hands down. Better vibes. Better food. Safer. More beautiful.

Also, as everyone has noted. You love cock. So Thailand for you.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thailand hands down. Better vibes. Better food. Safer. More beautiful.

Also, as everyone has noted. You love cock. So Thailand for you.
So,...what you bros are saying is Thailand is full of cocks? The ladyboy would be a nice change. I knew I could count you guys to step up to the plate!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My brother married a Filipino girl. **** them. For real. Hate those people.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
cant wait till my kids are grown up and on their own making the world a better place. I'm gonna see the world! its all good now that I'm a skinny guy who just does Zumba class. Not like I'll be missing any workouts

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Been to Thailand, definitely go to Thailand. Take your own condoms. Do not use condoms you get there. Notorious for breaking. Go to Pattaya or Phuket.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Boracay island Philippines, I was in Malaysia working and a pal of mine was travelling so we met in boracay and drank for a solid week great place. Plenty of chicks with dicks there for you too

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Boracay island Philippines, I was in Malaysia working and a pal of mine was travelling so we met in boracay and drank for a solid week great place. Plenty of chicks with dicks there for you too
Funny guy. I'll leave the cocksucking to the bro subculture that I've evidently uncovered. From what I gather you'll be the pivot man in the circle jerk.

Reaction score
Assuming you've already traveled but i've been to both several times and prefer Philippines. Filippino's speak English way better and the vibe across the country is very laid back. The food is good, the girls are nice, easy to travel between islands and lots to do whether your single or traveling with the family. PM me for details on specific places as i've been to both quite recently prior to April 2020. However, if ladyboys are your thing then hard pass. LOL

D

DOOM

Reaction score
I’ve been too Costa Rica over a dozen times. My home away from home!! I’ve also traveled around Thailand quite extensively. Same goes for most of Asia/SE Asia. Indonesia is amazing but the Philippine’s kinda suck, so does there food!

Reactions: Jin

New Threads