The progression

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Can we lighten up on the guys who have all but a year in the sport and want to try some SARMS or some Test booster? Look, I'm not advocating buying or using this shit but let's keep in mind where they are at. How about taking into consideration where you were at after a year or so of training?

Sure most of us would like to see them not make the same mistakes some of us made but there's no reason to be so condescending about it. Hell I didn't know shit about TRT until my 40's, that didn't make me some dumb ass.

Handle the new comer's with some respect or let someone else do it.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Gw, and a few others hold some weight… just sayin

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I don't see any harm with educating the younguns with some sarcasm but I agree, take it easy, after all, they're trying to better themselves.

Reaction score
Shit bro when I first started training I couldn’t wait to get in some pro hormones.
Back in the day they were the shit..
Can I say for sure they harmed my body. Nah.
Did I get a lot of strength and size out of them. For sure.

Did it speed up the progression to AAS l? Yes it did..

Did I look back after the first shot. NFNWay…

But we also need to remember guys are age delt with pro hormones that were the real fn deal..
I don’t even know what is out there nowadays.
I have not been into a nutrition shop in fucking years.
The one I delt with had shelves full of the top of the line ones that worked..

Anyway on the flip side some of these beginners are very cocky and condescending when it comes to getting advice from the more mature and knowledgeable guys.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Anyway on the flip side some of these beginners are very cocky and condescending when it comes to getting advice from the more mature and knowledgeable guys.
Oh those fuukers are excluded. Blast them all you want.

New Threads