Thoughts on post cycle bloodwork?

supreme666leader

Reaction score
So my cycle was about 20 weeks of test-c 500mg per week after the first month i got this dbol and was taking 30mg for 4 weeks then 40mg for one final week and it didnt do anything so thought it may have been fake. 2 months later i jumped on 50mg anavar to finish up the cycle, did that for a month but started feeling tired but that could have been from the heat,work , or going to the gym alot. I did take nac/tudca while on the orals.

I'm in a state where i cant get my own bloodwork so went to drs and they did it , i didnt want to raise suspicion to ask them to check test levels but they did it anyway maybe by seeing how i looked because they didnt check that at last check up with bloodwork. Been off the anavar and 500mg of test for just about 5 weeks now been cruising on 150mg test per week and injected 150mg 2 days before the blood work. I won't bore you with the normal results just ones that may be concerning.

Dr mentioned my test was high when i went in for results , i was at 1188 and their flag range is at 836, also said my hemoglobin and hemocrit was higher but it was barely higher then when i went two yrs ago and wasnt on anything and eating like shit, also keep in mind i did a 10 set deadlift day the day before i went in for blood work too so here goes.

Test: 1188
Hemoglobin 17.1 their range is at 17.0
Hemocrit 51.4 their range is at 50

I know anavar can be hard on lipids but i eat a very clean cutting diet with alot of fish, take fish oil flaxseed oil and garlic supps. wasnt horrible but thought it could be better.
HDL: 52
LDL: 110
Triglyceride: 38
Total: 170

AST: 47 their range is at 40
ALT: 36
ALK phos: 81

i dropped creatine about 3 weeks ago and not missing anything from not being on it don't know if it screwed with these results

egfr non african american : 89
egft african american (im white) 103
creatinine 1.08
last test two years ago each was about 12pts higher. any concerns here?

so what are you thoughts? let me know if i left anything out thanks.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Better to post the full CBC/CMP panels + hormones. Remember high/low/normal range is dictated by the lab, and it is not necessarily indicative of you're really high/low/normal. It's better to just let us see all the numbers.

With that said, your cholesterol looks good; I mean LDL < 70 is extra ideal... but hovering around 100 isn't bad either.

Your liver isn't awful, but it's not the numbers I'd want to see for myself. I like my AST and ALT numbers to be in the low 20's/high teens... but we really need to see your bilirubin as well.

Creatinine will be elevated from muscle mass + protein intake... but we really need to see your BUN and other bio markers to go with this to tell the full story.

Your hematocrit and hemoglobin should come down a bit more as the next few weeks pass. Whether it will come down enough to put you in range, in not entirely sure. If you're really worried about it then you can donate blood... but personally with those borderline numbers I would just wait and see what my next round of blood work shows

supreme666leader

Reaction score
Thanks ill have to post more when i get home ... Did donate blood over a month ago will have to do that again in another month or two thanks.

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
how much water do you drink per day?

supreme666leader

Reaction score
Have a 25oz bottle usually about 3 to 5 of those per day? Should i be drinking more?

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
Have a 25oz bottle usually about 3 to 5 of those per day? Should i be drinking more?
5 is ok. 3 may not be enough.

I asked because if you are not properly hydrated when you get labs your hematocrit will be high.

Jonjon

Reaction score
Pre anavar my HDL was 41, LDL 58
Post anavar my HDL was 26, LDL 98.

That’s what real anavar did to my bloodwork

supreme666leader

Reaction score
How long after anavar did you check blood? I didnt do pre. I could prob do this once a week. Any other bloodwork id have to go into another state.

They said to eat light 8 hours before the exam ... About 7 n half hours before i ate alot ... Ground turkey and 3 big pieces of grilled chicken and sugar free energy drink who knows if that messed with results

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
How long after anavar did you check blood? I didnt do pre. I could prob do this once a week. Any other bloodwork id have to go into another state.

They said to eat light 8 hours before the exam ... About 7 n half hours before i ate alot ... Ground turkey and 3 big pieces of grilled chicken and sugar free energy drink who knows if that messed with results
Eat light? No... You should be completely fasting 8 hours minimum, and 12 hours is better. This will give you more accurate glucose, cholesterol, etc. values. Drinking water during this fasted time frame should be done regularly.

Jonjon

Reaction score
It was probably 3 weeks

I think anyone can get blood work any time they want through Ulta Wellness. It’s inexpensive and you can leave your dr out of it if you want to. You place the order, print the form and go to the location of your choice. Ulta has a dr name that’s on the form.

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
It was probably 3 weeks

I think anyone can get blood work any time they want through Ulta Wellness. It’s inexpensive and you can leave your dr out of it if you want to. You place the order, print the form and go to the location of your choice. Ulta has a dr name that’s on the form.
OP lives in a crazy state.

supreme666leader

Reaction score
Yes exactly .. Think i could try ct but that would take up my whole day instead of going 5mins away to a lab.

Whats the reason for these laws?

supreme666leader

Reaction score
ok here some more info

bun is 22 so may be high but their range cuts off at 23
bilirubin is 0.6
protein is 7.2
albumin is 4.6

rbc is 5.79
wbc is 7.20 two years ago it was at 12 something so pretty high so good that dropped.

thanks for any advice. are these levels horrible for someone being on?
also what are thoughts of test at 1188 cruising at 150mg per week thanks.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
BUN, kidney function.. I like the number to be below 20... but 22 is acceptable. I would expect that this number will continue to go down as long as you don't start blasting again.

While you're not over, it's something I would keep a close eye on. Kidney function is not something to brush off. I'm not trying to scare you; like I said, just keep an eye on it.

Your other numbers look okay to me.

Regarding test level. I'm probably in the minority of the board who doesn't agree with keeping test in the upper top end of the range. My reasons are primarily related to health factors that are documented to happen with elevated test.

There is risk of CVD and other things... but for me, my main concern for myself is how testosterone increases the release of dopamine and modifies the dopaminergic pathways. Unlike androgen receptors; dopamine receptors do get desensitized when constantly pelted with dopamine. Long term this can have negative effects on sense of well being, libido, motivation, etc. There has also been a link to mental disorders whenever the dopamine/serotonin balance is disturbed.

Anyway, I won't tell you that you shouldn't stay at nearly 1200 total test; 2 days post injection. Instead I'll just say that I wouldn't go there. I prefer to stay in the 800-850 range... Give or take 50 points.

Reaction score
So my cycle was about 20 weeks of test-c 500mg per week after the first month i got this dbol and was taking 30mg for 4 weeks then 40mg for one final week and it didnt do anything so thought it may have been fake. 2 months later i jumped on 50mg anavar to finish up the cycle, did that for a month but started feeling tired but that could have been from the heat,work , or going to the gym alot. I did take nac/tudca while on the orals.

I'm in a state where i cant get my own bloodwork so went to drs and they did it , i didnt want to raise suspicion to ask them to check test levels but they did it anyway maybe by seeing how i looked because they didnt check that at last check up with bloodwork. Been off the anavar and 500mg of test for just about 5 weeks now been cruising on 150mg test per week and injected 150mg 2 days before the blood work. I won't bore you with the normal results just ones that may be concerning.

Dr mentioned my test was high when i went in for results , i was at 1188 and their flag range is at 836, also said my hemoglobin and hemocrit was higher but it was barely higher then when i went two yrs ago and wasnt on anything and eating like shit, also keep in mind i did a 10 set deadlift day the day before i went in for blood work too so here goes.

Test: 1188
Hemoglobin 17.1 their range is at 17.0
Hemocrit 51.4 their range is at 50

I know anavar can be hard on lipids but i eat a very clean cutting diet with alot of fish, take fish oil flaxseed oil and garlic supps. wasnt horrible but thought it could be better.
HDL: 52
LDL: 110
Triglyceride: 38
Total: 170

AST: 47 their range is at 40
ALT: 36
ALK phos: 81

i dropped creatine about 3 weeks ago and not missing anything from not being on it don't know if it screwed with these results

egfr non african american : 89
egft african american (im white) 103
creatinine 1.08
last test two years ago each was about 12pts higher. any concerns here?

so what are you thoughts? let me know if i left anything out thanks.
Bro I can only say this. 500mg of test a week probably put in the 2000 or mid could have been as high as 2500. That is a long half life by the time you reach levels that 150mg would put you at.
I am on trt and I have to stop 10 days before a test and I am only in 300mgs a week. If I went in 2 days after my shot I would be up near 1500. So with the half life taken into account you prob would have needed another two weeks. You wanna talk about cut off . I once went into my trt dr and my blood came back 2600. He called me and said stop everything and get tested in 2 weeks. Went and my number on came down 300 points. So my outlook is the longer time before shot the better. I will be getting tested in 10-12 days. I will drop my shot from 300 to 150 and then get tested.

On a side note.. this is the first time in years I have only been on test. And a low dose as far as I am concerned. I am strong AF right now. two sets in at the gym I blow right up. I think with the right diet and training the sky will be the limit for me.
Mia your dr going to cut you off or are you self prescribed Trt

Reaction score
NY
NJ
RI

Stupid libs
I'm in NYC, I got my blood work done this week from the TRT doc. I Should be hearing from the Doc hoping by Monday latest . Is there a section or Thread here to post the lab results? Being this is a "safe place" to be honest about what we do I'd like to get honest & Real feedback from the guys who can read all that.

New Threads