Tren have to be EOD?

Reaction score
Sad to admit this but there is a lot of truth to what yoiur saying with the dosed gear....whatever happened to just doing less lol

I will def shoot you a pm today my brotha!!!

Rest assured that Pinn dose not underdose bro!!! But all the same, in the end, it just doesn't work out for Pinn to overdose either!!!! I mean, you get what I was saying..... It's weird, It's like giving someone a briefcase and saying, there is a Million dollars in here.... Then when they count it and find out there is 1.1 million in it, they get upset and say "I thought you said a million???, now I'm going to have to go back to the bank and get another damn form to fill out cause I put a MILLION on the damn slip for deposit and it's freaking 1.1 million!!!!!! Damn man, you're killing me with all this having to run back and forth shit man!!!!!""" LOL...... That really is the way it is!!!!

Oh well, the new raws and the new dosing of pinnacle is seeming to make EVERYONE happier so I guess that is all that matters!!!!
There are bros on Ology with Bloodwork posted and the results are fairly amazing. Of course everyone is different but man....... One bro is on Pinn TRT at 100m/week and his Test levels came back at 1500 on that meager dosage!!!! Crazy!!!! I don't see how but that is what he has posted up!!!!

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jstarks, I am on week 4 of my dbol, test, deca pinnacle cycle and I go get blood work done on thursday. I will post up the results. I'm hoping for some high test results!!!! I have gained around 12lbs. I love dbol!!!! I have the old batch and I have no pip, but a buddy of mine has some serious pip. No matter where he injects its pain for the next 2-3 days. It is what it is!

New Threads