Trensomnia Killing Me

Valdosta

Reaction score
I get 3 hours of sleep a night tops due to trensomnia. You think the next day i'd sleep all day to catch up. No. Three hours again. I've had a massive headache that gets worse every morning for about 2 weeks now cuz of it. I really don't want to drop the tren. You guys got any suggestions to try before dropping it?

Valdosta

Reaction score
Lower your dose below that side effect threshold.
I'm at 300mgs of tren acetate a week. you think 200's a significant enough drop? Do you know any sleep meds that can overpower this side I could try first?

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
500 test 200 tren just sounds boooring 😭
Try dropping your test down to 250. I’ve found that running lower test with higher tren produces less side effects. I don’t run tren anymore because it’s terrible for you, but that’s what I found makes it suck the least.

I’m not generally a fan of low test cycles, but when stacking with tren it seems to work well. There’s also the option of not running tren if you enjoy being able to sleep.

wsmwannabe

Reaction score
Are you able to understand/pinpoint why you're having trouble sleeping? I found that most of the time my insomnia is driven by just being too damn hot, or even too warm. I also take 500mg magnesium glycinate before bed, this is known to help improve sleep. Also, eating too late make it harder for me to sleep as well.

Reactions: Ryu

Valdosta

Reaction score
Are you able to understand/pinpoint why you're having trouble sleeping? I found that most of the time my insomnia is driven by just being too damn hot, or even too warm. I also take 500mg magnesium glycinate before bed, this is known to help improve sleep. Also, eating too late make it harder for me to sleep as well.
no I'm perfectly comfortable. Like no night sweats or anything. if it wasn't for the trensomnia id be calling my tren bunk at this point

wsmwannabe

Reaction score
So, you're getting extreme insomnia, and you're not making any gains. Why are you taking tren?

Valdosta

Reaction score
So, you're getting extreme insomnia, and you're not making any gains. Why are you taking tren?
exactly why i'm looking for help. doesnt seem like a compound thats worth it to me at this point

wsmwannabe

Reaction score
exactly why i'm looking for help. doesnt seem like a compound thats worth it to me at this point
Well so far you have been resistant to lowering the dose, but I cannot understand why. I would drop the compound and run something else.

What are your goals? tren may not even be right for you anywas, depending on your goals

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
Try dropping your test down to 250. I’ve found that running lower test with higher tren produces less side effects. I don’t run tren anymore because it’s terrible for you, but that’s what I found makes it suck the least.

I’m not generally a fan of low test cycles, but when stacking with tren it seems to work well. There’s also the option of not running tren if you enjoy being able to sleep.
A doctor once told me to keep test high or else ur prolactin levels will get too high while running tren.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
A doctor once told me to keep test high or else ur prolactin levels will get too high while running tren.
How would that work? Prolactin is produced in the pituitary gland and increased estradiol levels stimulate prolactin production. More test means more E2. The main prolactin stimulant is dopamine, but E2 does affect its production in a significant manner.

Valdosta

Reaction score
Well so far you have been resistant to lowering the dose, but I cannot understand why. I would drop the compound and run something else.

What are your goals? tren may not even be right for you anywas, depending on your goals
I'm resistant because I bought a ton of the stuff and want to go through it. I'm just trying to mass up a good bit.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
How would that work? Prolactin is produced in the pituitary gland and increased estradiol levels stimulate prolactin production. More test means more E2. The main prolactin stimulant is dopamine, but E2 does affect its production in a significant manner.
I was running 200mg test and 500 mg tren and a doc friend told me that would cause high prolactin levels. I had trouble cumming so I’m guessing he was right.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
I was running 200mg test and 500 mg tren and a doc friend told me that would cause high prolactin levels. I had trouble cumming so I’m guessing he was right.
Did you have your prolactin tested? Not being able to finish =/= high prolactin.

I don’t see how adding more of a compound (test) that raises E2, which in turn stimulates prolactin production, is going to keep prolactin low. That makes no sense.

Valdosta

Reaction score
Understood, IME tren is not a great mass gainer, nandrolone is though. Tren makes me strong and lean though.
Yeah I've always heard of it being a mass monster drug but for me it seems like it'd work better on a cut. now that i've dug more a lot of people on here have said similar things. I still oughtta be able to put on some size with it and the test though

Valdosta

Reaction score
I used melatonin and Benadryl.
I'm going to try it tonight. i quit this shit job i was working and have a pretty free schedule right now so i may just try sleeping twice a day instead of once if that doesnt work. if all else fails i'll finally give in and lower my dose in a couple days which is the obvious solution :(

wsmwannabe

Reaction score
Yeah I've always heard of it being a mass monster drug but for me it seems like it'd work better on a cut. now that i've dug more a lot of people on here have said similar things. I still oughtta be able to put on some size with it and the test though
Absolutely, it won't be a waste, but if you can't sleep, it's gonna make life difficult during the cycle and can exacerbate side effects.

Reactions: CJ

Valdosta

Reaction score
Absolutely, it won't be a waste, but if you can't sleep, it's gonna make life difficult during the cycle and can exacerbate side effects.
yeah I won't be putting on any muscle without good sleep anyway so until i get this fixed i'm just impairing myself

Reactions: CJ

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
Understood, IME tren is not a great mass gainer, nandrolone is though. Tren makes me strong and lean though.
I’ve never liked tren for bulking. It destroys my appetite, which instantly ruins its usefulness for bulking. If you can’t eat you can’t grow. Where it really shines is cutting or recomps. It’s pure magic for recomps.

Nandrolone is a way better option for a pure bulk IMO. Less gross sweating and sleeplessness and it doesn’t affect my appetite negatively.

New Threads