UFC Discussions thread (UGBB Fight companion?)

Reaction score
Who misses weight by 7.5lbs? Dana White must have been furious.
Had to have done it on purpose for whatever reason. Seems stupid but that is legit not even trying. Supposedly he was told by a Dr at like 4am to stop cutting because it was too dangerous. Not confirmed though

Trendkill

👑 Benevolent Sammich King 👑
Reaction score
Had to have done it on purpose for whatever reason. Seems stupid but that is legit not even trying. Supposedly he was told by a Dr at like 4am to stop cutting because it was too dangerous. Not confirmed though
It’s something ,like that or he just didnt want to fight Diaz for whatever reason. Either way it’s unprofessional. He apparently tried to fight Holland after the weigh ins also. WTF?

Reaction score
It’s something ,like that or he just didnt want to fight Diaz for whatever reason. Either way it’s unprofessional. He apparently tried to fight Holland after the weigh ins also. WTF?
Yup canceled press conference because of it. All just lame shit. This prelim fight between these chicks is mediocre as fuck rn too

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score
I will agree to disagree. UFC 1 proved boxing along won't win a fight
Yet every single mma fighter who fights a boxer outside of Silva fighting a coked up Chavez jr literally gets knocked out. Boxing is much better sport and the ufc is so watered down now w mediocre talent it's pathetic. Wrestling is the best of all combat sports. Period

Reaction score
Yet every single mma fighter who fights a boxer outside of Silva fighting a coked up Chavez jr literally gets knocked out. Boxing is much better sport and the ufc is so watered down now w mediocre talent it's pathetic. Wrestling is the best of all combat sports. Period
Yeah but you gotta admit the boxers would never be down for mma ruleset even if it could make as much money as a boxing match

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score
Yeah but you gotta admit the boxers would never be down for mma ruleset even if it could make as much money as a boxing match
Sure they would they will train for it and go for the money.

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
Boxing. Is. The. Fights

Boxing is better

Only fight i want to see is Fury show Usyk what a true Heavyweight champ can do.
Usyk is a great boxer, but he wouldnt stand s chance against the likes of Fury or Wilder.

Get punched 300 times in a fight and tell me hugging is difficult or hard on your brain and body.

Nothing against MMA,
Ive done my time mixing it up, but its not the Beautiful Science
Its not Art incarnate, the perfection of movement.
MMA fun and all

But boxing is a the Sistine Chapel
MMA is street art

wallyd

Elite
Reaction score
I think he did it on purpose but I’m not sure why. Kind of pisses me off, I wanted Diaz to handle him.

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score
Only fight i want to see is Fury show Usyk what a true Heavyweight champ can do.
Usyk is a great boxer, but he wouldnt stand s chance against the likes of Fury or Wilder.

Get punched 300 times in a fight and tell me hugging is difficult or hard on your brain and body.

Nothing against MMA,
Ive done my time mixing it up, but its not the Beautiful Science
Its not Art incarnate, the perfection of movement.
MMA fun and all

But boxing is a the Sistine Chapel
MMA is street art
I don't think fury uysk happens. I think uysk mandatories will get in the way

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sure they can catch u and drop u. But I nice clinch and take down is easier to do

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Depends. I highly doubt anyone in ufc choking out a Tyson fury in the street. Wouldn't even get close to him. Again wrestling trumps them all
Ever saw randy vs tony that can happen on the street too

New Threads