Using Janoshik to find Good Sources?

Reaction score
Just curious what y'all would think of this method, I see Janoshik posts up all the samples that have been sent to them recently with results and include the source. Do you think producers are sending these samples in to potentially create fake credibility or would it be a safe method to use to find good sources, by seeing what source has most recently got test results up that are positive?

Reaction score
Just curious what y'all would think of this method, I see Janoshik posts up all the samples that have been sent to them recently with results and include the source. Do you think producers are sending these samples in to potentially create fake credibility or would it be a safe method to use to find good sources, by seeing what source has most recently got test results up that are positive?
What? He has a website where he posts everything? I don't think that is correct.
Regardless every source is only as good as their last batch. I personally would trust blind customer samples tested by Jano over source testing with Jano although source testing is also good for trust.

In any matter though, you have to put some amount of trust in the source on any transaction. Just research and look at the most recent reviews.

Reaction score
I would not rely on one data point or method. Of course you want to see a source send samples in for testing. You also want to look for customer testing to validate that the source isn’t sending one thing in for testing and another out to customers.

You also want to read any source threads. Start at the beginning to see how well they are set up. Then start backwards and see how they’ve been performing recently.

Look for bloodwork. Do your own bloodwork. Send in samples yourself to validate.

Ultimately it’s your decision. How you decide is up to you. Be safe. Make your own informed decision as best you see fit.

Reaction score
I've been mixing a blend of half urine, half gear, and sending it in to janoshik labelling it as @YOURMUSCLESHOP so it gives them a bad brand image. So I'm not sure you can trust that whatever products were tested are the products youre getting

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
It's not uncommon for shady sources to make a good batch, get it tested, then cut their batch that they actually sell.

Testing from a source is good, but really isn't worth much on their own if those results aren't confirmed by 3rd party testing or proof they have a testing credit policy that they actually stand behind.

Reaction score
What? He has a website where he posts everything? I don't think that is correct.
Regardless every source is only as good as their last batch. I personally would trust blind customer samples tested by Jano over source testing with Jano although source testing is also good for trust.

In any matter though, you have to put some amount of trust in the source on any transaction. Just research and look at the most recent reviews.
janoshik.com/public/

Well that's what this is though isn't it? I'm just thinking a random person sending in a sample from a source that tested good a week ago might be a pretty solid method for finding a good source.

Reaction score
I've been mixing a blend of half urine, half gear, and sending it in to janoshik labelling it as @YOURMUSCLESHOP so it gives them a bad brand image. So I'm not sure you can trust that whatever products were tested are the products youre getting
Not sure if this is a joke or not but this is essentially what I"m wondering if I ought to be concerned about, except in reverse. A producer sending in pure samples that are not representative of their general product.

I'm just looking for some way of cutting through all the noise. There's really no reason to trust anyone on any of this it's kind of infuriating.

Reaction score
Not sure if this is a joke or not but this is essentially what I"m wondering if I ought to be concerned about, except in reverse. A producer sending in pure samples that are not representative of their general product.

I'm just looking for some way of cutting through all the noise. There's really no reason to trust anyone on any of this it's kind of infuriating.
thats the problem. just showing it in reverse is more fun. A brewer can make 1 perfect batch then keep sending in samples each time saying it goes with their latest batch. Ya never really know unless you send in a sample from the stuff u got when u ordered. but id go with a source that has tests over one that doesnt

Reaction score
janoshik.com/public/

Well that's what this is though isn't it? I'm just thinking a random person sending in a sample from a source that tested good a week ago might be a pretty solid method for finding a good source.
I'll be damned. I didn't know he had a publicly available testing result list. Thanks for the info.
Also I agree with you as it won't hurt. Its better than going off someone's feels. Still best to keep up with latest reviews and get some tests yourself if you have doubts.

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
Wonder what causes results to be public vs non public. I know for a fact a few 3rd parties have sent in recently, why not make those public. I haven't personally used it but I sure the question is ask to customer at some point. I will send a few email and out.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
He will only post it public if you ask him to, 99% are smart enough to not ask.

Any lab posting public with detail linked to them isn't a good move in this game.

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
He will only post it public if you ask him to, 99% are smart enough to not ask.

Any lab posting public with detail linked to them isn't a good move in this game.
Agreed, it lists the email as well. Going back beginning of 2022 I think I saw 1 maybe2 names I recognize. If someone used this strategy; I would as someone already mentioned, look for 3rd party member posted labs or tests. Then research the source.

Reaction score
I've been using this method for the last few days looking for a few things. I go to the site, look at the public certs, and then figure out the supplier website and search for what I want, certs, and prices. I made my first order yesterday based on this info. That order should be here on the 9th of next week. Wish me luck.

Some sites had some real shit pages made with Wix and WordPress. I didn't care what their prices were, their lack of professionalism was off-putting and felt risky.

Before searching the JanoShik site, I started by going to a lot of websites looking for tesofensine and a couple of other things. Some pages in China had HORRIBLE labeling "weight loss peptide" or "healing injury peptide" without saying what it was and with no quality certs.

When I got to sites that had certs, I cross-referenced at JanoShik the 'Task Number' and 'unique key' to make sure the supplier wasn't showing fake certs. I never found a site with fake certs, but I did spend a lot of time on the JanoShik site looking up stuff to where I had the epiphany to reverse lookup off of the public test results.

Once I found a supplier with good prices I did a supplier reference check here to see what people thought of the supplier. The place I bought from has only glowing reviews here, so, yeah... I bought some stuff using this method.

For the record, I tried it with the lab4tox site also, but I found no results there to glean from.

Reaction score

In any matter though, you have to put some amount of trust in the source on any transaction. Just research and look at the most recent review

Too many people are easily swayed by Janoshik results. At the end of the day the result only applies to that one sample, not everything from that lab. Especially if it was sent in by the guy that sells it ! If more than one person has had the same product tested with the same results then I'd be more inclined to pay attention. But even then it's no guarantee, fake results are too easy to achieve. It's the same with verification codes that some people think guarantees a products effectiveness. Simple answer is that you'll never know for sure with anything until you pin it !

Don't see how Janoshik can post all their results when it's blind testing...?

Reaction score
Too many people are easily swayed by Janoshik results. At the end of the day the result only applies to that one sample, not everything from that lab. Especially if it was sent in by the guy that sells it ! If more than one person has had the same product tested with the same results then I'd be more inclined to pay attention. But even then it's no guarantee, fake results are too easy to achieve. It's the same with verification codes that some people think guarantees a products effectiveness. Simple answer is that you'll never know for sure with anything until you pin it !
In the end, true. I would still rather trust someone with JanoShik test results over none at all though.

Don't see how Janoshik can post all their results when it's blind testing...?
I think that it's pretty clear that there are multiple testing type requests. Sometimes it is the manufacture who sends in the sample, sometimes it is a reseller, and sometimes it is done anonymously. Sometimes the weight is declared, sometimes not. Same with the substance being tested. If you look through the test results, you can see a variety of different scenarios.

I think each individual has their own motivation(s) as to why they send in samples, as only the individual acts (I say this to avoid guilt by labeling). Some want the weights verified, some want the substance verified (blind or not), and some might even have nefarious reasoning. I prefer to give the benefit of the doubt, though, until there is evidence to the contrary. To each their own though.

Reaction score
One manufacturer of steroid powder or peptides, they should have thire own COA and HPLC. If you don't trust their own lab reports. Then you can ask for the third party lab reports such asJanoshik,lab4tox and chemtox. these three are the most respected one. If you still don't trust the reports from the lab. Then you can ask for the blinds test report shared by customers. But the blinds test is less than the third party lab report because to do the lab test is not cheap. Mostly only the resellers will do the test. Most of suppliers are serious in doing business, you can give some trust to them. And I believe the lab company will not fake the test reports. :)

New Threads