Was I ripped off?

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, I’m new to this forum, but not new to gear. I recently went on a recommendation and decided to go the raw route and ordered some raw powders. About a day after ordering and submitting my bitcoin with confirmation. The website will not let me login and I haven’t received a confirmation email from them about the order. However I did receive a confirmation that the funds were revived from Coinpayments.net that the website received the funds. The website is purplepandalabs.com. Does anyone know if they are a scam or not? Also, please delete if this violates any rules for this group. Thanks

beefnewton

Reaction score
Probably be better off asking over on Meso where they frequent. I doubt you were ripped off, but they aren't known for their opsec or technical know-how. They probably had to put in a call to one of their nephews who attended DeVry to fix their site. But he's gone to bed already, so it'll be a while.

I've actually purchased from them before. Been a few years, though, and then I got their infamous extortion email. "It wasn't us! It was our reshipper doing demographic research!" They are quite large and popular and have a checkered past in that regard. However, I don't think I've ever heard of them scamming, but that could have changrd. TL;DR try to reach out to them via email or their contact on Meso.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Lmao. Ok. Hopefully it will be okay. I will keep you posted and thanks for your reply.

Reaction score
PPL has a "known shady" history. Touch and go. Some get burned, some do not.

iGone

The Reporter
Reaction score
PPL has been around for a long time, but as mentioned previously it seems hit or miss. I know for a fact most people wait a moon or three before they receive anything from them.
Just wait and see, but they do have a rep on Meso

lfod14

Reaction score
Gotta agree with above replies, Purple Panda has been around a while, seems most are happy with them, you're probably not screwed but there's a lot of people that even when it comes to automated payment gateways they then go and manually do everything on the other end, and that means a couple of days of nothing.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
A rep on Meso isn't a good thing!
Yup. They have had a few different reps on Meso. I can't remember the one prick's name but he was a real POS and loved to argue and insult people. Great rep!

They have also had several US domestic guys get popped or go rogue on them. Maybe they come through now, I don't know but I sure as fuck don't trust them.

Reaction score
Gotta agree with above replies, Purple Panda has been around a while, seems most are happy with them, you're probably not screwed but there's a lot of people that even when it comes to automated payment gateways they then go and manually do everything on the other end, and that means a couple of days of nothing.
Good to know for sure. They did reply to my email and game me my order number. However I still can’t login to access my account. I will see what happens and let you all know.

Reaction score
Holy fuck dude. You have 3 posts..
Go to wherever you learned of them and ask them these questions.
Fucking turds. I can’t take it

Reaction score
Wow. Take a chill pill. Just asking a question. The issue is resolved.

Reaction score
Lol. Okay. I didn’t troll anyone. Pot calling the kettle black? No point in your argument. I’m not trying to name call.

Reaction score
Lol. Okay. I didn’t troll anyone. Pot calling the kettle black? No point in your argument. I’m not trying to name call.
What pot is calling what kettle black.
When you have a post count like I do with a positive reaction score and have been a productive member of this community then you have a legs to stand on calling me a pot…
Get fucked. Good day sir.

New Threads