What a crock

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
The title is click bait, this is just a PSA, I used to think crockpots were just for old ladies but since my gf got me one I found it to be really useful. Coming home to a pot of hot food after a long freezing night at work is nice af..especially working nights I just want to eat when I get off and elaborate cooking at 5am and microwaving frozen prep gets old.
Anybody have good recipes for bb type meals for the crock?

crido887

Reaction score
I like using it for some solid stew. Helps break down flank steak into pot roast.... I think I need to do that soon ..

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
For my carb sides I like sweet potatoes and red potatoes, let em cook slow in stock and they soak in the stock flavor and whatever spices u put in. Simple and easy and I can have potatoes without having to nuke or take the time boil them

Reaction score
Crockpots rule!!!

They are brainless.. put whatever you want. Season that shit and turn it on.

I will set it up the night before and put the inside pot in the fridge.
I’m the am when I get up I put it in the heater and turn it on for ten hrs..
WHAMO dinner is served when everyone gets home..

Chile
Ribs
Taco
Stew
Steel cut oats on sat morn.. (FNyummy)
Soup, it comes alright
Pulled pork
Chicken cacciatore.
Fuck it goes on and on…

Great for a family or even a couplez
Def awesome for a single guy who does what we do to make a pot on a mon morn and have leftover for meals during the work week.

Now this is a great info post.🤙

Reaction score
Pretty much what Bradleybrown said. Extremely easy way to get your carbs/protein/fiber in.

buck

Reaction score
Crock pots and instant pots have their purpose. It is easy enough to look up traditional recipes for those and then substitute more BB friendly ingredients. Just depends on what food one likes to eat. I go for more 3rd world exotic foods myself as opposed to American type foods.

New Threads