What are the risks of pinning bad gear?

Reaction score
Sorry if this question has already been answered. I will be starting my second cycle in a week. I couldn’t find it if it was. My source changed suppliers so I won’t be getting the same stuff I had before. This always makes me skeptical. The stuff looks good, no particles or anything. So I guess the questions I’m looking to be answered are:

What are the actual risks I am taking trying out this new gear not knowing for sure how it is? Is under-dosed gear the only thing I have to worry about?

What would be some ways for me to tell the legitimacy of the substance? Is pinning and bloodwork mid cycle the only way to tell the potency?

I couldn’t find much about the particular lab online besides a couple people asking about it, and one guy saying it worked for him. And trust me I searched for hours.

Ryu

Reaction score
Sticking with a well known and well reviewed lab aside, I second the notion for sending it out to test. At least then you will know if its the compound you paid for and is dosed accurate. As far as it being clean gear, your stuck with reviews or a few test pins (post visual inspection)

Kinda like that nice girl you took home that gives you a rim job the first time you bang...

Reaction score
Sorry if this question has already been answered. I will be starting my second cycle in a week. I couldn’t find it if it was. My source changed suppliers so I won’t be getting the same stuff I had before. This always makes me skeptical. The stuff looks good, no particles or anything. So I guess the questions I’m looking to be answered are:

What are the actual risks I am taking trying out this new gear not knowing for sure how it is? Is under-dosed gear the only thing I have to worry about?

What would be some ways for me to tell the legitimacy of the substance? Is pinning and bloodwork mid cycle the only way to tell the potency?

I couldn’t find much about the particular lab online besides a couple people asking about it, and one guy saying it worked for him. And trust me I searched for hours.

What do you mean? If you don’t know this basic stuff then you shouldn’t be running gear. This is a question you should feel embarrassed asking on a site like this. Just google it instead of making guys waste their time answering you.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
That’s about how mine looked
I’ve still got a nice scar that looks a knife wound
Fukkkk!!!!

Did it heal properly otherwise, besides the scar?

What antibiotic do you keep on hand in case this happens again?

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Fukkkk!!!!

Did it heal properly otherwise, besides the scar?

What antibiotic do you keep on hand in case this happens again?
Yeah it healed properly. Was in the hospital for sometime then took it about 3 months to fully heal.
No I don’t keep antibiotics

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Yeah it healed properly. Was in the hospital for sometime then took it about 3 months to fully heal.
No I don’t keep antibiotics
I've never had an infection, that I know of. Hope I never do. I keep amoxicillin on hand, hope that's enough to fight it back if I ever do before I get to the Dr. 🤞🤞

Reaction score
If your super worried about sterility you can always buy syringe filters and refilter it yourself but as for telling what it really is you can send to to be tested "feelz" will only get you so far

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score

Well years ago a member of elitefitness pinned what ended up being pond water. I've heard of armor all passed off as winstrol. With drug dealers there seems to be no limit to how low they will sink to make a dollar.

Last edited:

New Threads