What's that? Oh, just another new guy..

Reaction score
Hello everyone, and Merry Christmas. Recently found these forums after a Google search and seeing how dead and sad the other forums I frequented in years past was.

Anyway I currently am in California (insert your comment on of it's commie or great here). I'm also 31 and hover around 180lbs in body weight at this time. Much higher bf% then I deem acceptable and am a very imposing 5'6" to give you some stats.

So I've been feeling not the best for the last several years and went through life changes. Gaining weight to where I'm at now years ago and staying here since when I left the military and some other events unexpected.

After looking into things and seeing information on social media's and online finally decided to try making a change and looking into things. I am working on the diet and getting back to the gym and recently have gone and had my blood work done.

Have been reading through many threads here before posting and look forward to learning more, making some progress, and some frenemys.

Reactions: DF
Reaction score
Thank you. Checking out sections and threads. Will be posting my bw in the relevant section as well

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG!

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome. Fantastic post. I get my weed from California and my peaches from else where. Hope I'm not chatting with a person on the verge of depression. That is a nasty place.
Nothing wrong with getting a kick in the guts from life and taking a moment to reset yourself. But exmilitery can sometimes kick you too hard to get back on your feet.
Plenty of exmilitery here to chat with. If you feel you need help please reach out to them. As you know the military looks after their own and never leave anyone behind.
If I over read what you meant by feeling not the best im sorry if I offended you.
Good luck. Best wishes. And welcome.

New Threads