What's your favorite protein?

Boytoy

Elite
Reaction score
For protien is hard to beat the incredible edible egg(sorry snake). They cheap nutritious and delicious!!

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
I use Now Sports whey protein isolate.

It's 100% whey, no fillers, no sweeteners, no nothing else.

Tastes like wet cardboard though, but I use Gatorade powder for the carb source, so there's the flavoring.

Oh hell ya !

Reaction score
For protien is hard to beat the incredible edible egg(sorry snake). They cheap nutritious and delicious!!

Yea but an egg tastes complete as a texas omlette OR sunny side up with toast to absorb the yolk, otherwise tasteless and bland:(

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score

Agreed. I eat six a day (3 whole plus 3 whites) scrambled with sauteed spinach. Cheap as hell and I never get tired of them. For protein powder I like NOW for micellar casein and MuscleTech Premium Gold for whey.

Rigorhead

Reaction score
I eat 6 scrambled eggs with cheese and salt and pepper every morning after my workout. I drink a couple of Fairl!fe protein shakes throughout the day. I prefer the vanilla, but the chocolate is pretty good too. I'm going for 200mg of protein a day, but sometimes I fall short.

New Threads