Who was the biggest cheater in the history of sports?

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
On a more serious note , Luis Resto comes to mind.

Billy Collins was a pretty talented up and coming fighter , undefeated. Fought Resto at Madison Square Garden in 83'. The beating Collins took from Resto was brutal. Resto rearranged his face.

After the fight the Ref demanded to see Resto's gloves and had them removed and inspected. Resto's trainer had removed the padding from them.

Big investigation , Resto and his trainer Panama Lewis were later banned from boxing for life , Collins fell into a depression started drinking and ended up dying in a car accident less than a year later.

Reaction score
I work with a surgeon who was a pro cyclist. He's said at that level they're all on stuff. Lance by far isn't alone.
Exactly. I’m not naive and I consider most athletes to be ‘dirty’. Lance and everyone else like you said were doing the same, he just out worked the others. The part that sticks out to me was how he tore people down that tried to expose him.

Aside from that, he made it more interesting, relevant.

El Gringo

Reaction score
Exactly. I’m not naive and I consider most athletes to be ‘dirty’. Lance and everyone else like you said were doing the same, he just out worked the others. The part that sticks out to me was how he tore people down that tried to expose him.

Aside from that, he made it more interesting, relevant.
I liked Lance more after he came out about the steroids.

He said everyone does it and he’s passed 1000 tests.

Alex Rodriguez said something similar too.

Yet everyone completely ignores the part about “everyone else does it” and “I passed 1000 tests”. Instead they focus on him admitting to steroids and completely ignore that all athletes are on steroids.

If one guy does it, they all have to do it. Anyone who thinks most pro athletes are natural, is naive

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not that I care but many baseball players; Mark Mcquire, Jose Conseco, the list goes on. UFC is having their challenges. Watch armwrestling...full of cheats.

Reaction score
Going way back, there's the Black Sox Scandal where they supposedly took a dive in the 1919 World Series.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
techniques or drugs?
I'm a huge fan, but the Kings Move is a giant cheat but even the best of them Brznk to Devon raise the elbow. Todd is not in their league but many others are. Oh and yes, definitely some drugs but so far I believe technique is still winning.

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Ryan Braun.

That fuck sued the lab company over some chain of custody shit while knowing he was on stuff.

I don't give two shits about the lab company. Ryan Braun and his attorneys cost some medical shit van driver his fucking job.

New Threads