Whole vs Fat free vs Nut

Jonjon

Reaction score
I haven’t had milk in nearly a year now that I think about it. Haven’t missed it.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
It's the macro breakdown for me. Even with 2% milk, the macro distribution isn't great. On top of that, all the carbs in milk come from sugar... it won't kill you, but there are much better carb sources.

Here's 8 ounces of 2% reduced fat milk. Roughly 35% calories from fat, 39% from sugar, and 27% from protein.

I look at calories/macros the same way I look at money. I have a limited amount to spend each day, so what's going to give me the most optimal and biggest bang for the calories I'm spending.
Fuuk you Send0. Go eat some tree bark if you want but stay away from my milk and donut night time snack. :LOL:

Stop milk shamming!

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
It's the macro breakdown for me. Even with 2% milk, the macro distribution isn't great. On top of that, all the carbs in milk come from sugar... it won't kill you, but there are much better carb sources.

Here's 8 ounces of 2% reduced fat milk. Roughly 35% calories from fat, 39% from sugar, and 27% from protein.

I look at calories/macros the same way I look at money. I have a limited amount to spend each day, so what's going to give me the most optimal and biggest bang for the calories I'm spending.
The macros in ultra-filtered milk are a lot better because it has almost double the protein content.

Still a fuck-load of carbs, though.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
There’s breastmilk…. A lady was just trying to sell her titty juices here the other day….
Yes, that "lady" was selling "breast milk".

I wonder what someone would actually get, besides scammed, if they actually tried to buy from one of those weirdos. 😂

New Threads