Workout plan

Reaction score
Hi I am a new member, greetings in advance to everyone on the forum. I would love it if the experts on the forum could help me with the workout plan that I have been doing for 1 month. Is it any good? Do I need to add or remove something from the exercises? I am 64 kg, 177 cm, my problem is that I was born with scoliosis and I had 3 back operations, but now everything is fine, but I can't really lift such heavy weights, I don't want to become a bodybuilder, I just want when I look in the mirror to be happy with myself, so If someone could tell me if this training I'm doing is good or if they can recommend something that would be better, thanks in advance
dumbbel lateral raise 3x12
dumbel shoulder raise 3x12
set arme curle 3x10
hammer curle 3x10
barbell bench 3x10
decline press 3x10
sit up beanch 3x30
Pull-Up Bar Knee Raise
lat pulldown machine 3x10
dumbell rows 3x10
leg press machine 3x12
lex extension 3x12

turkey_sandwich

Reaction score
Looks like a random set of movements paired with a random number of seats and reps

Reaction score
Hi I am a new member, greetings in advance to everyone on the forum. I would love it if the experts on the forum could help me with the workout plan that I have been doing for 1 month. Is it any good? Do I need to add or remove something from the exercises? I am 64 kg, 177 cm, my problem is that I was born with scoliosis and I had 3 back operations, but now everything is fine, but I can't really lift such heavy weights, I don't want to become a bodybuilder, I just want when I look in the mirror to be happy with myself, so If someone could tell me if this training I'm doing is good or if they can recommend something that would be better, thanks in advance
dumbbel lateral raise 3x12
dumbel shoulder raise 3x12
set arme curle 3x10
hammer curle 3x10
barbell bench 3x10
decline press 3x10
sit up beanch 3x30
Pull-Up Bar Knee Raise
lat pulldown machine 3x10
dumbell rows 3x10
leg press machine 3x12
lex extension 3x12
Yea. This is dumb.

Pick a pre-designed program and quit trying to re-invent the wheel.

This has a lot to choose from:

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
64kg is pretty low weight. How old are you now?

Reaction score
You need to construct core basics. You're frame is small from the stats you posted.

Compound lifts warm up set of 15, 10 8, 5, 5 Failure on last. Build a core get strength first. over head Pressing, deadlifts, squats, bench. Eat clean and big, no excuses. You need to take control of what you want and have a clear goal.