Youtube Weightlifting accounts that are cool but aren't mainstream

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
This one just came up in my notifications on Youtube. I almost forgot about him. Hopefully he starts posting more regularly.

TheMonk111 is an 18 y/o powerlifting style lifter that has been training through his high school years. This dude has impressive strength, especially for his age.

Its reassuring to watch someone his age push himself and make continuous progress. You are gonna want to check him out. Only 240 followers but definitely fun to watch him put up those numbers as a high school student.

I love seeing this too.

Part of why I want to have a home gym once I'm a homeowner is so if I have kids, I can get them into training a lot earlier than I got into it.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
This video went semi-viral back in 2017, but I think it still deserves attention now. Here is a truly remarkable, unique approach to building a home gym:

He seems like a pretty cool guy. He does both powerlifting and arm wrestling. Some of his homemade equipment is oriented around arm wrestling. He doesn't post very often, but his videos are pretty cool from what I have seen.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
This video went semi-viral back in 2017, but I think it still deserves attention now. Here is a truly remarkable, unique approach to building a home gym:

He seems like a pretty cool guy. He does both powerlifting and arm wrestling. Some of his homemade equipment is oriented around arm wrestling. He doesn't post very often, but his videos are pretty cool from what I have seen.
I added him. He has a lot of videos about his handmade equipment which is cool as hell. It looks like he does some arm wrestling training as well. Cool channel, thanks.

Reader591

Reaction score
I love seeing this too.

Part of why I want to have a home gym once I'm a homeowner is so if I have kids, I can get them into training a lot earlier than I got into it.
They see you doing it, they will want to try it too. At least as young as mine is. Maybe as a teen it will backfire. Dad does it, so it’s not cool haha.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
They see you doing it, they will want to try it too. At least as young as mine is. Maybe as a teen it will backfire. Dad does it, so it’s not cool haha.

Those are good points. 😂 It's easy to forget how we think as teenagers.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Kwaslifts is a cool channel about a High School kid trying to reach his PR goals. Tons of videos and shorts of an average teenager pushing himself to get stronger.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
@THETAKOVER_ with just over 15k subscribers but climbing fast, is a unique account of an incredibly strong dude that competes in bodybuilding as well as powerlifting.

If you like watching some decently heavy weight moving by a dude in bodybuilding shape, you are going to love this channel...guaranteed

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
oh hey the great pretended is back for a 5th time. how long before you post some longwinded, melodramatic shit and scurry away for a few months?

New Threads