Tamoxifen

dazzler771

Reaction score
Does any1 still use tamoxifen. Just asking because ive done a little research and it seems to be outdated

T

TriniJuice

Does any1 still use tamoxifen. Just asking because ive done a little research and it seems to be outdated

Nolva is a staple in using aas (pct-wise)
There are other options/combos (clomid/ralox/hcg)
By "outdated" I hope your not talking about some "new" b/s gnc product

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Why would you think tamoxifen is outdated and could you provide anything to back up that claim?

Off topic: I'm moving this to a more relevant forum OP, PCT sub-forum.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am assuming he meant while on cycle. In that case, yeah its somewhat outdated. Most guys will run aromasin to keep their estrogen levels in check. Nolva will only stop gyno from occuring but will allow estrogen to run wild turning you into a she-beast.

It is still used on cycle if using anadrol which despite it not aromatizing can cause gyno.

And it is certainly still used in PCT along with clomid. Many old timers would run just nolva during PCT but paired with clomid is much more effective.

dazzler771

Reaction score
The sites i was reading doc were sayn medics used tamoxifen as an Ai in the past, or maybe i just misinterpreted

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
The sites i was reading doc were sayn medics used tamoxifen as an Ai in the past, or maybe i just misinterpreted

In that case POB hit the nail on the head. If using it as a bootleg AI then yes it is outdated. If using it to treat gyno or to stimulate hypothalamic GNrH release and subsequent LH release than no it's not outdated yet.

dazzler771

Reaction score
I dont suffer from gyno nor am i gonna run a PCT. Im thinking of adding an Ai to my nxt cycle to help with the acne i suffer on my back

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
when running drol i use nolva everyday

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nolva is not an AI. It is a SERM. Think of it like this. The enzyme is a castle. The castle is under attack by estrogen. AI's work like raid parties. They leave the castle and kill as much estrogen as they can. Nolva is a serm. It boards and blockades the gates to the castle so the estrogen can't get in, but it's still out there.

Nolva also helps shed water big time IME.

dazzler771

Reaction score
Nolva is not an AI. It is a SERM. Think of it like this. The enzyme is a castle. The castle is under attack by estrogen. AI's work like raid parties. They leave the castle and kill as much estrogen as they can. Nolva is a serm. It boards and blockades the gates to the castle so the estrogen can't get in, but it's still out there.

Nolva also helps shed water big time IME.

I just wanna no if tamoxifen will help out with the acne i suffer from. Im not interested in nolva ot any other PCT

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
I just wanna no if tamoxifen will help out with the acne i suffer from. Im not interested in nolva ot any other PCT

DYS didn't mention anything about PCT and if you had bothered to read his post you'd see he answered your question without you realizing it. One cause of acne is elevated estradiol levels. Pop quiz: according to DYS' statements which will lower estradiol levels, an AI or a SERM?

dazzler771

Reaction score
I read his post doc, y r u so abrupt??? I thought this forum was about learning off the guys who av a lot ov experience like yourself. Im 36yrs old, 2 kids a wife with a happy home i dont need to get my body levels back to wot thy were just a little advice without guys aving attitudes trying to treat me like sum pumped up kid. Ive done gear for 3yrs after training natural for 10 and bn so naive and uneducated about through no1s fault but my own yeah, now all am asking is can tamoxifen help curb the acne or r u just gonna give me all this greef and code words dys. Give me a break doc

T

TriniJuice

IxSgcS2.jpg