Masteron or proviron?

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about adding some provi at 50mg a day to my primo run, but am likely switching it to low dose masteron enanthate. It'll prolly be a low dose like 200mg. What do you guys think? Is masteron e safe to run the whole length of a long cycle (25 weeks)?

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
25weeks! Azog thats a long as cycle!

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yah it is. It's a primo cycle tho man. 1000mg primo and 200mg test e.

Any opinions on the mast and provi? I'm leaning towards the low dose mast.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think mast would be a better go. For what I've heard from brother Cobra mast works great
At any mg. I think 2to 300 mg would help to give u a hard look , bind some estro plus boost free test. The difference between mast and provi is provi searchs for a enzyme called 3hsd in the cell of muscles then does it's Job. Mast goes straight to work.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Masteron is given as a HRT!

I run it all year round and I run Prop it's cheaper and more potent!

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Also Mast Prop can be pinned M/W/F it how I do it with no issues at all!

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks brothers! Mast it is. I'll prolly stick to enanthate tho since it'll make my pinning schedule simpler.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks brothers! Mast it is. I'll prolly stick to enanthate tho since it'll make my pinning schedule simpler.

thats what im running to man,i just pinned first time tonight on this cycle,and im running test/deca/masteron eth and the masteron will also synergize any cycle,i also love proviron,i run it when im on my trt dose at 50mg/day for libido and it makes me feel good to

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bullseye, you got pm!

Get Some

Reaction score
The only thing I would caution you about with your decision.... if this is your first primo run, you may want to just stick to primo and test. I know it's tempting to add in some mast (I personally love it as well), but you wanna give primo a shot to see what it can really do for you over 25 weeks. I think you will be surprised at the results. This way you can also decide based on the results vs side effects if primo is going to become your go to drug of choice or if you're left wanting more. If you already know waht to expect because you've run primo before at that same or similar dose, then go for the mast!

Easily, the 2 best qualities of mast are a libido enhancer and a workout enhancer (aggressiveness through the roof!). The fact that it hardens you up and binds a little E2 are just bonuses for me!

Another note.... proviron is more of a "behind the scenes" kinda drug, one in which you can't see many physical results at 50mg per day. It's doing a lot of good things, but a low dose of mast will be more evident. I never run proviron less than 100mg ED when I use it. Mast is much more cost effective so I think you're on the right track.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Solid advice getsome. Thank you.

New Threads