Dbol and hunger?

traviswyliedime

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Alright homies, as of now Im running 750 test, 500 deca, and 50mg dbol. The question is why the hell am I so hungry? Could the dbol be making me this hungry? Usually with each one of my meals I am stuffed but now, 15 minutes after I eat, my stomach is growling and I get very angry because I want some more food!
Does this happen to anyone else? Any other experiences with dbol are welcome!!
Thanks
-Travis

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah dbol makes me hungry as shit bro. Same with deca.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No it's not the deca yet. For sure the dbol. Could also be a little of your subconscience saying hey fucker, I wanna be jacked so eat.

traviswyliedime

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I tell myself you just ate man but my stomach is growling all damn day!! I will be bumping the calories soon for sure

Cyborg

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah man when I was running dbol I was hungry as an ox. I guess it's just the way it is.

traviswyliedime

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah man when I was running dbol I was hungry as an ox. I guess it's just the way it is.

im glad! thought something was wrong with me.. ive used dbol twice before and never got this!

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dbol with EQ300 in the past and I ate like it was going to be my last meal everyday!!! A lot of people shy away from EQ because of raising hematocrit levels, but it's still a good compound. Eat away Travis!!!!!!!

traviswyliedime

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dbol with EQ300 in the past and I ate like it was going to be my last meal everyday!!! A lot of people shy away from EQ because of raising hematocrit levels, but it's still a good compound. Eat away Travis!!!!!!!

im trying to control myself this cycle beasto!! lol
i ate everything while on tren i dont think i can get away with that on deca lol

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dbol has never affected me that way. That is interesting. Now eq? I would eat the peanuts out of Rosie O'Donnell's shit on eq!

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dbol will do that to you. Just try to keep it clean.