Article on MP

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey guys this was sent to me by my friend he said he read it on other forum about mp any of you know if this is him..

Posted here a couple days ago bro:

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if I read that shit right. ..
the woman who had the warrant is free on a 50k bail?

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yup you read it right. She's free to run right to the Black Jack table and do what they do!
!SHRUGS!

Hardpr

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
guys on another board they are saying it was not mp that got snagged but his partners.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It doesn't suck that bad brother gymrat. That shit was garbage anyways. There are much better more reliable places than MP. Piss on that poison.
!SHRUGS!

MP was very reliable and his product was hardly poison.

I'm not sure where the two of you are coming from with this.

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I always had good service and good results from MP. I am sorry to see them go down for the count. Reading that article though the dude needed to watch that video about never talking to the cops. For Christ's sake STFU and get a lawyer, quit digging the hole deeper!

Reaction score
i got no reason to make it up. i got bunk exemstane from him, blood tests proved it was fake. my friend and ive heard many others say they got bunk caber from him. my thought is if one product is fake, im sure theres other fakes he s selling to. my body doesnt deal with high estro good so had i counted on that to work i surely would have got gyno. luckly i had back up to mps crap

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i got no reason to make it up. i got bunk exemstane from him, blood tests proved it was fake. my friend and ive heard many others say they got bunk caber from him. my thought is if one product is fake, im sure theres other fakes he s selling to. my body doesnt deal with high estro good so had i counted on that to work i surely would have got gyno. luckly i had back up to mps crap

Aren't you currently experiencing gyno while using pharmacy adex? I almost wonder if your body just wants you to be a woman or something lol... I mean that almost seriously though. You're on TRT? Is this because you were hypogonadal or was is from cycling?

I think considering the volume of sales, one order of possibly underdosed exemestane isn't really enough to call the guy a scumbbag is all. Especially since everyone who has used MP knows, if you get in touch with him and let him know that you're not satisfied with the product, he'll replace it forthwith. No questions asked.

The reason MP grew so large is because he was that good. I think you have a legit gripe if you have blood work to back it up, but SHRUGS calling it poison just seems kind of weird.

Reaction score
Aren't you currently experiencing gyno while using pharmacy adex? I almost wonder if your body just wants you to be a woman or something lol... I mean that almost seriously though. You're on TRT? Is this because you were hypogonadal or was is from cycling?

I think considering the volume of sales, one order of possibly underdosed exemestane isn't really enough to call the guy a scumbbag is all. Especially since everyone who has used MP knows, if you get in touch with him and let him know that you're not satisfied with the product, he'll replace it forthwith. No questions asked.

The reason MP grew so large is because he was that good. I think you have a legit gripe if you have blood work to back it up, but SHRUGS calling it poison just seems kind of weird.

haha, ya my body hates estrogen. i actually took 2mgs of adex yesterday morning and by dinner time the burning nips were gone! my doc told me to take .5mg adex a day because of the way my body reacts to E. i got gyno and had it removed from one side before i ever did a cycle. im on trt because of hormone inbalances and of course low t but not from cycles. i never did a cycle until i started trt. i know what your saying about mp, nobody is perfect, but for me to spend a bunch of money have more gyno cut out because he sent me capsules of flour or whatever it might have been...isnt going to fly with me. and when i contacted him, it took forever to get a response and there was some crazy story about his kid and i never did get a replacement. so you like mp, use it but ill pass

Reaction score
and i wouldnt say the exemstane was just underdosed, i got 25mg pills and they did nothing. maybe i could have split them open and baked a cake with them?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
haha, ya my body hates estrogen. i actually took 2mgs of adex yesterday morning and by dinner time the burning nips were gone! my doc told me to take .5mg adex a day because of the way my body reacts to E. i got gyno and had it removed from one side before i ever did a cycle. im on trt because of hormone inbalances and of course low t but not from cycles. i never did a cycle until i started trt. i know what your saying about mp, nobody is perfect, but for me to spend a bunch of money have more gyno cut out because he sent me capsules of flour or whatever it might have been...isnt going to fly with me. and when i contacted him, it took forever to get a response and there was some crazy story about his kid and i never did get a replacement. so you mp, use it but ill pass

hes not pushing Mp on you..Hes just saying alot of bros were happy with them I believe u got a bad batch it can happen to anyone

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
and i wouldnt say the exemstane was just underdosed, i got 25mg pills and they did nothing. maybe i could have split them open and baked a cake with them?

Im taking the stane and its doing what it should

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn! that's alot of Adex. What were your readings while you were on the Aromasin? I know we had a couple of bros get high readings while on Aromasin. Seems like the best option for you is Adex. I know from using MP Adex it was good with bloods to back it cause I crashed my estro. How often do you get blood work on your trt? I'd like to know how you do with the Adex.

haha, ya my body hates estrogen. i actually took 2mgs of adex yesterday morning and by dinner time the burning nips were gone! my doc told me to take .5mg adex a day because of the way my body reacts to E. i got gyno and had it removed from one side before i ever did a cycle. im on trt because of hormone inbalances and of course low t but not from cycles. i never did a cycle until i started trt. i know what your saying about mp, nobody is perfect, but for me to spend a bunch of money have more gyno cut out because he sent me capsules of flour or whatever it might have been...isnt going to fly with me. and when i contacted him, it took forever to get a response and there was some crazy story about his kid and i never did get a replacement. so you mp, use it but ill pass

Reaction score
honestly, the aromsin, i dont remember what level was it like 2 years ago. my body functions great with very little E. i prefer adex just because mine is prescription so i know its good. i have to get bloodwork atleast every 6 months on trt and i always ease off on the adex before my blood test so she doesnt take away the script. the reason im using tren now is so i hopefully cant get any high E problems like im prone too

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if you guys tried the osta I have from him.....
I wad going to start a thread on it.
its fucking awesome. what sucks....is after the pouch that I have ends and the extra two pouches....ill only have 3 more. then ill be out and I really fucking love this stuff

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Post the blood tests.

I've been using MPR's caber and exemestane since January and I've been satisfied. I was using 750mg of test for about four months and I didn't have gyno, sore nips, or bloating.

If you feel their products are bunk pay the $140 to have them tested and prove it.

http://www.ecstasydata.org/send_sample.php

New Threads