Telling my trt doc I started gear?

Reaction score
So I got bloods done last month and the results made my trt doc think the results were incorrect. He sent me on my way with my test and said we can try again next month.

When he sees my testosterone through the roof again and my e2 super low and think he will catch on

This clinic is 10 minutes from my house and I get my bloods the very next day. No other places for atleast 30 minutes.

When I admit to him that I’m on gear, will he fire me as a patient? I don’t need test from him and I’d be willing to pay 200 a month for bloods but I’m afraid he’s going to flip out and drop me as a patient.

What approach should I take so he sees things from my perspective?

buck

Reaction score
If you are actually not going to use him for TRT and use the script he gives you to be used in your cycle, then it is likely he will drop you for TRT. As your numbers will be high and he can't justify giving you a script and can put his license at risk. If you just want him to do blood work to mitigate your cycle damage, then he may keep you on as a patient but not for TRT. Dr's keep drug addicts and alcoholics as patients to help them with symptoms that they get from the path they are on. Just depends on the Dr

Reaction score
Right on . I guess I’ll just try to explain the situation. It’s actually not a doctor it’s “concierge medicine clinic” whatever the fuck that means. It’s the owner who is a nurse, a PA and a front desk guy. Ageless male. An awesome group of bros.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Right on . I guess I’ll just try to explain the situation. It’s actually not a doctor it’s “concierge medicine clinic” whatever the fuck that means. It’s the owner who is a nurse, a PA and a front desk guy. Ageless male. An awesome group of bros.

You should just quit anyway. Paying $200 a month for about $10 worth of testosterone is throwing money away. If you live in a state that allows it, just pull the bloods yourself.

Reaction score
So I got bloods done last month and the results made my trt doc think the results were incorrect. He sent me on my way with my test and said we can try again next month.

When he sees my testosterone through the roof again and my e2 super low and think he will catch on

This clinic is 10 minutes from my house and I get my bloods the very next day. No other places for atleast 30 minutes.

When I admit to him that I’m on gear, will he fire me as a patient? I don’t need test from him and I’d be willing to pay 200 a month for bloods but I’m afraid he’s going to flip out and drop me as a patient.

sounds to me like he already knows and gave you a freebie saying "we'll try again next month", meaning get it straightened out before you give him no other option but to drop you.

Freakmidd

Reaction score

I suppose we all have different priorities, but I value the script.. so when I'm scheduled for bloods, I make sure my levels are going to fall in the range my doctor expects to see. Which still allows opportunity in between visits to blast if I choose..

buck

Reaction score
How often do they have you pulling blood work?

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
sounds to me like he already knows and gave you a freebie saying "we'll try again next month", meaning get it straightened out before you give him no other option but to drop you.
This!

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I suppose we all have different priorities, but I value the script.. so when I'm scheduled for bloods, I make sure my levels are going to fall in the range my doctor expects to see. Which still allows opportunity in between visits to blast if I choose..
This too!

lfod14

Reaction score
You realize there's nothing at all normal about that right? Sounds like you're being bent over. Also doesn't cost $200 to do the labs we typically do. What exactly are you getting out of going to this place?

If you weren't going to pin your own shit, and wanted to pay for a doc to actually prescribe you a correct dose, there's places like TRT Nation, but that makes sense, this doesn't.

Reactions: CJ

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
You're a revenue stream, not a patient.

$200/month for bloodwork.

How much does your prescription cost?

Reaction score
My Endo wanted bloods every 4 weeks for 1 full yr.
I did the full yr as she wanted. She was very professional thru out the whole process. I had some reading higher than normal, she called asap.
I still have my script in hand

buck

Reaction score
My Endo wanted bloods every 4 weeks for 1 full yr.
I did the full yr as she wanted. She was very professional thru out the whole process. I had some reading higher than normal, she called asap.
I still have my script in hand
How high were they?

Kraken

Reaction score
If you weren't going to pin your own shit, and wanted to pay for a doc to actually prescribe you a correct dose, there's places like TRT Nation, but that makes sense, this doesn't.
I'm actually pretty happy with TRT Nation, except for the expense which is huge. their doctor is readily available as often as I want to talk with him, their support is responsive and they ship everything I need quickly. But wow, so expensive...

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I'm actually pretty happy with TRT Nation, except for the expense which is huge. their doctor is readily available as often as I want to talk with him, their support is responsive and they ship everything I need quickly. But wow, so expensive...

How much? Just out of curiosity to see in comparison to my old clinic.

Reaction score
How high were they?
At one point it was at 2500. I was pinning 2x per week M/T @ 100mg/ml according to dose protocol. I was pinning a tab bit higher. So got bloods done, only 3 days after pin, she wanted 6/7 days.
That was my scheduled appointment so I could not reschedule. She called and asked what's up with high reading, so I said I got bloods 3days after pin. Her answer ok, just be careful. To be honest, as long as I didn't go over the limit she was cool with higher reading.

Reaction score
If anyone is curious , ageless male refuses to write me a script. I told them I’d be over the road trucking and wanted a script in case I couldn’t make it to my appointment . They refused and just gave me a map with all their locations.

Don’t get me wrong, the bros in there are absolutely awesome. I enjoy every appointment . But I don’t walk out of there without spending about 320 bucks a month. I have no problem paying that except for them with holding the script. I’d like to have the script on me in case I get pulled over.

As a trucker I’m gone 3 weeks out of 4 and we are heavily scrutinized during random but very common DOT inspections . I’m afraid of what would happen if they came upon my preloaded syringes of test without a prescription. I’m afraid I would be locked up and having to rely on ageless male to provide info for such a situation!

Are my concerns valid?