Your thoughts about this screwed up cycle

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Brothers,
I would like to know your thought on extentending my first cycle. I read a post somewhere that said it was okay to extend your first cycle. Heres is my issue. I ran 250 wk (pinn test e) for the first 3 weeks thinking i was going to keep the dose low. Then I went to 500 a wk for 2 weeks. Then I decided to change labs and like a little kid with a new video game, I just could not wait to use the new stuff so for the last 3 weeks I have been running 500 a week from the new lab.

I was planning on going out to 12 weeks. Do yoy think it would be okay to go 2 more weeks.

Thanks for taking your time to read,
S4L

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't see a problem but do not change dosages. Keep the same number throughout the cycle. Unless you're dropping a compound that's different.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea, I don't see an issue.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Brothers,
I would like to know your thought on extentending my first cycle. I read a post somewhere that said it was okay to extend your first cycle. Heres is my issue. I ran 250 wk (pinn test e) for the first 3 weeks thinking i was going to keep the dose low. Then I went to 500 a wk for 2 weeks. Then I decided to change labs and like a little kid with a new video game, I just could not wait to use the new stuff so for the last 3 weeks I have been running 500 a week from the new lab.

I was planning on going out to 12 weeks. Do yoy think it would be okay to go 2 more weeks.

Thanks for taking your time to read,
S4L

If you ran Pinn you might be able to push more time.

Get some blood work and see how far you can go.

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
16 weeks would be fine for test only. Easy recovery.

Reaction score
I just run the gear till its gone, only thing is i havent ran out in 3 years :)) I agree with everybody elses opinion I dont see any problem with that. I believe when people say first cycles should be 10-12 weeks thats the minimum and most common.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love this board. I got honest answers from good people.
Thank you all for taking the time to reply

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Run it out. Extend it brother. You will be fine. Do you have a PCT all lined up?

Much Respect,
Vette

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Run it out. Extend it brother. You will be fine. Do you have a PCT all lined up?

Much Respect,
Vette

I do have nolva and clomid on hand for pct. Do I need anything else?

u gots any hcg...??

I did get some yes. I am alittle unsure about mixing, dosing and storage. Do I mix the 5000iu with 2ml of bac water in the vial it came in? If I did my research correctly that will give me 250iu per 10 mark on a slin pin??? I also read someones post about pre loading the slin pins and freezing them. I guess I would take one out of the freezer the night before?

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just run the gear till its gone, only thing is i havent ran out in 3 years :)) I agree with everybody elses opinion I dont see any problem with that. I believe when people say first cycles should be 10-12 weeks thats the minimum and most common.

Guess I can go another year then.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

If you have hcg I would blast it twice the first week of PCT and then run about 500(iu)/wk the last three weeks along with the clomid and Nolva.

Much Respect,
Vette

RedLang

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do I mix the 5000iu with 2ml of bac water in the vial it came in? If I did my research correctly that will give me 250iu per 10 mark on a slin pin??? I also read someones post about pre loading the slin pins and freezing them
Thats sound exactly right. 1ml = 2500iu, 10 of 100 on slin pin = 250iu.
When i was doing hcg i would preload and freeze as you are doing. I have read that hcg constituted this way would become less effective after about 28 days. The 5000iu vials were the only option available at the time.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My understanding is most lypholized powders should be reconstituted with as little bac water as possible. This helps prevent degradation. Maybe this is only necessary with peps. Any, I just use 1ml bac water and pin 5iu.