quad inj can hurt like a bitch!

I bench 135x5

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I did quads once. I never will again. It felt like i was hit by a bus in my thigh.

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
quad injection are nothing if the gear is made right...IMO pip only comes from shitty gear.....and please stop being pussies your stabbing yourself and injecting oil into the muscle it wont feel like a bj

Best comment ever... lol

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I dart that it in quick..I can't go slow

conan

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
quad injection are nothing if the gear is made right...IMO pip only comes from shitty gear.....and please stop being pussies your stabbing yourself and injecting oil into the muscle it wont feel like a bj

I don't know... I've had some pretty bad BJ's in my time. A quad inject has the potential to feel better than some of those.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Quads have always been my favorite place to pin. They're just so easy to get to whereas I feel like I need my amateur circus performer card to get the glutes. I've hit a nerve once or twice and it sucks but I always just move the spot a bit and all's well.

TheBlob

Elite
Reaction score
Hey someone lied to me! In fact the website I bought my gear from has a pic of someone getting a BJ

TheBlob

Elite
Reaction score
I do delts,, not a problem. Then again its only 2ml 2x a week.. I tried ventro musta hit wrong spot or something because I needed my blanky a couple hours later

woodswise

Reaction score
The first couple of times I pinned quads, they hurt like hell. But so did everywhere else I was pinning. So I got some better gear, and started warming my gear before every inject. Now I get hardly any pip no matter where I am injecting, quads, glutes, delts, ventral glutes. I will never inject again without warming my gear.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one that savors every knot?

Nope. I do. But I don't really think of a small knot as PIP.

One thing about reading on all the forums is all the crazy ways and rituals people have to inject. I've heard guys talking about taking minutes to inject slow, heating vials, and everything else. I've only heated vials when they crashed.

I obv do all the sterility steps, but then I just stick the pin and push. I never aspirate. I aspirated once like 10-15 years ago and ended up with my only abcess. Dr's don't aspirate when they give you a shot. I'm not recommending anything, just saying what has worked for me over the years.

If you're getting crippling PIP, and you're not doing figure 8's with the pin while it's in, you most likely have a source with bad Raws and/or brewing techniques IMO.

Assassin32

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love pinning quads. I actually get a little aroused right before I stick the needle in. The whole process is euphoric for me.

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I quad inject every everyday and love it but i am kind of a pin junkie, also pip is mostly from bad gear that is not to say you wont hit a nerve every once in a while. It could just be that you are injecting into the wrong spot, pin to the outside of your leg, if you pin on the inside of your leg you may get too close to your tampon string and that will definitely cause pip

New Threads