14 steps to World War III

Hughinn

Reaction score
That's a very powerful speech.

It's great to see the Irish thinking for themselves, as they so often do.

She's got a good point too, that isreal has been trying very hard to goad the US into war to serve isreali interests.

Israel has done that many times in the past, but this is the first time I've ever heard it openly acknowledged

Public perception and awareness has led to the inevitable parallels that exists right under our noses

Israel mass murdering children and women in Palestine and the march towards world war draw a stark comparison

Screenshot_20240118-095149~2.png

Hughinn

Reaction score
It's the same story really

"History may not repeat itself, but it damn sure rhymes" - Mark Twain, American author and Patriot

I mean, the world has seen this before.

We have a choice as Americans.

We opposed this bullshit before, and stopped it, we can do it now

Screenshot_20240118-161108~2.png

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
advanced warning... don't bring the shit that got people banned from the Hamas thread, into this one.

Keep it respectful and civil. Anyone who can't will get both a thread ban, and also a temp ban on top.

Again, this is a preemptive warning... and nothing wrong has happened yet. Let's keep it that way.

Kraken

Reaction score
I don't see it getting past step 4. I hope I'm right. But, Iran is a constant issue and needs to be dealt with, not enabled.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
I don't see it getting past step 4. I hope I'm right. But, Iran is a constant issue and needs to be dealt with, not enabled.

What do you think is the best way to deal with them?

Reaction score
If there is ww3 the fortunate ones will die day 1. Only the insane would even consider it, but there is no shortage of crazy.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
If there is ww3 the fortunate ones will die day 1. Only the insane would even consider it, but there is no shortage of crazy.

Some of us want to live in a bunker eating canned tuna and playing Game Boy 8 hours per day.

Kraken

Reaction score
Some of us want to live in a bunker eating canned tuna and playing Game Boy 8 hours per day.
Most 20 something kids do that anyhow, except the bunker is their parent's basement.

Kraken

Reaction score
What do you think is the best way to deal with them?

Hey if I had all the answers I would be President, but I would start with NOT giving them plane loads of cash; just the opposite, severe scansions, cutting them out of the global financial systems, covert activity to destabilize the leadership, stuff like that. China and Russia are a problem, partially because we're allowing them to grow in power. Still, Russia is mired in a war and China's economy is already unstable. So we use the power of the US economy.

Hughinn

Reaction score

Agree 👍

For better or for worse, I've got a little mini farm on a bayou and if the blast doesn't get me, I could live probably indefinitely as long as I can feed my livestock and the catfish and alligator populations hold out, without having to rob anyone.

Hughinn

Reaction score
Israel is continuing it's efforts to widen it's scope of it's war and draw the US into a conflict with Iran

Hezbollah is similar to Hamas, but on heavy steroids (pun intended) Hezbollah fighters and operatives carry degrees, experience and formal training. They've got real rockets and artillery and not homemade fireworks and surplus rifles

In 2006 they literally ran the IDF out of a network of torture compounds it was operating in Southern Lebanon and set isreali intelligence back years. And they were about as built as Hamas was before Oct 7. Since then they're exponentially stronger and better connected. Isreal so far has not been able to infiltrate them since the torture compounds were shut down

Now Israel, since it's in Gaza and getting away with mass murdering children and women, it has expanded to Hezbollah targets in Lebanon.

As war widens in the middle East and a long anticipated Russian victory in Ukraine looms, it's going to be interesting how desperate the US is going to get trying to save themselves humiliation in Ukraine and still prop up isreal while racking up colossal debt

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
As war widens in the middle East and a long anticipated Russian victory in Ukraine looms, it's going to be interesting how desperate the US is going to get trying to save themselves humiliation in Ukraine and still prop up isreal while racking up colossal debt

I think this is why a growing number of politicians don't want anything to do with the Ukraine war lately. It's also why the American media is largely ok with not talking about the deteriorating situation for the Ukrainian military there. Knowing that most people are short sighted and have small attention spans, it's easy to move on from it and pretend it's not happening.

As the Israeli war evolves in the ways you mentioned, it's going to be even more important to turn the focus away from Ukraine.

This same logic can be applied to China as well. They are surrounded by U.S. military bases in South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, The Philippines, etc.

If we're going to play this game, we have to be ready for the natural reactions.

New Threads