Bulking with minimal water retention/bloat

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
So I figure I should start getting ideas for my next cycle so I can start shopping around. I'm looking to run test e or c at 750mgs a week. I'll kickstart with either dbol or drol not sure what dosage. I want to keep water retention down I know a lot has to do with controlling e2 so ill dose 1mg of Adex eod. I was wondering what would be good to run along the test though, eq? Deca? Thinking of doing either 12 or 16 weeks if it's eq. Will run hcg 250ius twice a week through out the cycle and for pct the standard nolva and clomid but was actually thinking about torem read some good stuff about that. Any help ideas insights are much appreciated fellas.

Magical

Elite
Reaction score
If you run dbol or drol there will be water retention involved. I would dose the adex off of what bloods indicate. 1mg eod seems like a bit much. NPP should prove to have less bloat than deca while providing the same effects. Tren would be a good alternative for staying lean while bulking instead of NPP/Deca, depending on your cycle experience. I dont know anything about torem, nolva and clomid are effective for pct though. Hope this helps.

Cyborg

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's also tied in heavily with diet (bloating). Cutting salt from your diet and eating clean will go a long way towards cutting down on the bloat, but I digress, with those orals there is bound to be some. That's an awful lot of adex. Everyone is different, and getting dialed in can be tricky. Hell, I only need it every three days or so on cycle, and only .5mg at that. As I said, every body is different. As for what to run with test, I'm a deca lover, but if you can run tren with minimal sides, that's the way to go for a lean bulk.

Last edited:

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
I'm gunna save tren for the future this is only my second cycle. What dosage of deca would be good or npp be good?

Itburnstopee

Elite
Reaction score
When I started my first bulk I think the weight I gained (and I know the visible weight change was) was due to sodium bloating. Granted my back grew but I had never seriously trained it prior to that little 2 month bulk (I know it's short for a bulk it's a long story). I just don't know how to cut the salt when everything I eat/can afford is loaded with it, I think it's just part of the game man.

Cyborg

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm gunna save tren for the future this is only my second cycle. What dosage of deca would be good or npp be good?
I don't have any experience with npp, because I like long esters. If you go with deca I would "personally" bump my dosage up to 800mg test and run 400mg deca. I got some horrible deca dick one time, and found that running test at double the dosage of deca works best (for me). However you would probably be fine at 750mg.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
When I started my first bulk I think the weight I gained (and I know the visible weight change was) was due to sodium bloating. Granted my back grew but I had never seriously trained it prior to that little 2 month bulk (I know it's short for a bulk it's a long story). I just don't know how to cut the salt when everything I eat/can afford is loaded with it, I think it's just part of the game man.

High sodium intake isn't what causes bloat. It's major fluctuations in sodium intake that does. You could eat a ton of sodium and not bloat much so long as it's consistently high.

Beedeezy

Elite
Reaction score
Side note to the cost of eating things with minimal salt.
You need to watch the Animal sponsored videos where their athletes go into a super market with only $50-$100 dollars to spend. I just tested this yesterday.
Got 5 dozen eggs, 10 pounds of chicken, bag of potatoes, oats, and veggies for less than $50. You might not want to eat just that, but don't let cost be an excuse; because its just that an excuse.

Beedeezy

Elite
Reaction score
I'm running Test c/600mg, Deca/400mg starting in November with a Dbol kickstart.

New Threads