Creatine a waste of money while on TRT?

Franklin Yeti

Reaction score
Just wondering what the groups opinion is, on if buying creatine is a waste of time and money while on TRT?

Reaction score
Just wondering what the groups opinion is, on if buying creatine is a waste of time and money while on TRT?

I stopped using creatine frequently after I had a bout of renal failure. found out mixing creatine with NSAIDS is a big No No

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like it, gives me extra reps and gives a bit of endurance

Reactions: Rip

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Creatine is one of the few supplements that are actually worth a fuk.

There are dosing and protocols to use it, and you should follow them.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I run it regardless of what else I'm running.

5 Grams per training day, intra-workout since forever.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
I've been taking 5mg's a day for the past 2 weeks can see and feel the difference. Endurance is up and feel bloated my socks are leaving dents in my calves and the whole bit. Will continue to stay on it for another at least 3 more weeks just to see how it works all soaked in a full strength.

Not on steroids b12 or any other supplements of that nature for this experiment.

Itburnstopee

Elite
Reaction score
Some people are non responders. To really know you would have to take it regularly (how ever often your product recommends) for like over a month. If you've got more power and look bloated in the first week then maybe it's worth it. For me I just held a ton of water and had to piss every 30 minutes like I had just chugged a gallon of water (because I did because it dehydrated me). It did however allow me to add 10lbs to squat and bench and pump out more reps. After a week. Couldn't take the constant urinating so I stopped.

Last edited:

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Exactly what BC just posted. Creatine is misunderstood so often. The most important thing about it and what it does for you is lending a phosphate molecule to create more ATP for muscle contractions. Really helps with fatigue, pushing to failure, and maximal stress on the tissue. I've always loved creatine.

Fsuphisig

Elite
Reaction score
Creatine is so cheap, get bulk monohydrate online for like 10 bucks

trodizzle

Elite
Reaction score

Creatine should be beneficial if on TRT or natty. It still works the same way regardless.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
4g a day year round. no need to stop unless it messing with your stomach

Franklin Yeti

Reaction score
Thanks for all the input. I'll keep going with it, seems to help.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I've tried every different form I could find, never got crap from it.

widehips71

Elite
Reaction score
I'm quite surprised by how many creatine supporters there are. I know the science backs it, but I never got jack shit from it. And if I can't tell I'm using something, then what's the point

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
I'm quite surprised by how many creatine supporters there are. I know the science backs it, but I never got jack shit from it. And if I can't tell I'm using something, then what's the point

You could be a non responder which is estimated to be about 10-20% of the population

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I cant tell when im on a gram of test but i keep injecting it. You cant always tell if something is working right away....doesnt mean its not working