1st Cycle at 47. Advice is appreciated

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
Standard for most docs prescribing TRT is 200mg every two weeks (1 pin in 2 weeks).
Some divide that into 100 mg/week.
I like my test higher than some dudes.

Currently at 400mg test e per week + aromasin x2 + caber x1.

Go as low as 250mg test e per week + aromasin x1.

No other compounds right now.

You probably know more about gear than me though.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score

That's not through your doctor though, right?

Sure, everyone has their own definition of their personal TRT or cruise.

If you can handle it without getting overly negative side effects and remaining healthy, nothing wrong with the doses you list.

I am surprised you have to take aromasin at all on 250 per week dosage but E2 increase due to exogenous test can be quite variable between individuals.

and as far as me possibly knowing more about a subject than you, no need to even go there. You know what works for you, I don't. It is perfectly fine for you to share your experience.

The more people share their experience the more the OP has to review in making his decision.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Edit... damn it wrong thread. Sorry.

Reaction score
Yeah. This doctor is a dick. He almost castrated me on the original protocol (100mg every 2 weeks). Dropped my level to 80. I know if I come in high he will say something. Just going to run 200 mg until 4 weeks out and the drop to 75 that month.
I would bump up to 200 mg..
You can make good gains in that being a beginner.
Eat big to get big..

You can run 200mg and throw something like 200mg of deca in the mix to get awesome results. If the food is there.

Also like I said.. if you want to hit it heavy then test prop is the way to go..
It is out of your system quick..
Keep your trt dose at 100mg.
Run whatever you want of prop.

Give it 4 weeks before your blood draw and you should be fine.
Stay on your trt always. Even when you stop the prop.

I am not an expert so you may need to stop the prop 5 weeks out.
Maybe someone else will home in on that…
Like I said I have blood draw and came back as high as 1500. My dr just stops me for a week and then I am. Good.
I use the excuse of maybe I did more than I was supposed to in the syringe.
He says yeah right and sends me on my way.

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
That's not through your doctor though, right?

Sure, everyone has their own definition of their personal TRT or cruise.

If you can handle it without getting overly negative side effects and remaining healthy, nothing wrong with the doses you list.

I am surprised you have to take aromasin at all on 250 per week dosage but E2 increase due to exogenous test can be quite variable between individuals.

and as far as me possibly knowing more about a subject than you, no need to even go there. You know what works for you, I don't. It is perfectly fine for you to share your experience.

The more people share their experience the more the OP has to review in making his decision.
Not through a doctor, just self prescribed.

Tried without aromasin but without it I start to get belly fat. I eat pretty healthy.

Jan 10th I have an eye exam but after that I am using my insurance to go to a sports medicine doctor...and have to get to dentist too.

Will get back on track in a big way asap!

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score

Happy New Year bubba just cus I aint seen ya around yet !!

Hey be careful with that caber , every one loves hypertrophy until its the left ventricle you dig ?

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
Happy New Year bubba just cus I aint seen ya around yet !!

Hey be careful with that caber , every one loves hypertrophy until its the left ventricle you dig ?
Happy new year to you too.

Does caber effect heart in a negative way?

I was eating them 3x a week but started to get heartburn so I slacked off.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Happy new year to you too.

Does caber effect heart in a negative way?

I was eating them 3x a week but started to get heartburn so I slacked off.
Oh hell yeah , thickening of the valve on the left ventricle , increase in fibrosis , increase in the mitral tenting area -- uhhh mitral tenting area ,, is a really fancy sounding thing , its the mitral valve between the left atrium and the left ventricle ,, as that gets bigger it can get sloppy if you will and allow blood to flow backwards from the ventricle back into the atrium ... nooooo fucking bueno dude ... Caber can help ,, and it can kill ya if your not careful.

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
Oh hell yeah , thickening of the valve on the left ventricle , increase in fibrosis , increase in the mitral tenting area -- uhhh mitral tenting area ,, is a really fancy sounding thing , its the mitral valve between the left atrium and the left ventricle ,, as that gets bigger it can get sloppy if you will and allow blood to flow backwards from the ventricle back into the atrium ... nooooo fucking bueno dude ... Caber can help ,, and it can kill ya if your not careful.
Wow thank you for letting me know. Will continue to keep it minimal.

Reaction score
I'd recommend adding a light compound like EQ it helps with E2
maybe extend the cycle to 16-20 weeks you start to see results in 4 weeks and it's really pumping by week 8

Get a feel for the compound and if you want some extra gains add EQ it takes around 6 weeks to kick in and lasts a while in the system its great for cardio strength and food uptake I personally love EQ

250-500 Test E
500-750 EQ

It's best to keep your cycle simple so you can pinpoint what compounds doing ,

Try to minimize the use of AI's estrogen is also androgenic and neuroprotective dosing too much adex and you can crash your E2 only deploy an AI when absolutely necessary , that's why I'd recommend Boldonone fucking beautiful with Test like Bread and butter

Reaction score
I'd recommend adding a light compound like EQ it helps with E2
maybe extend the cycle to 16-20 weeks you start to see results in 4 weeks and it's really pumping by week 8

Get a feel for the compound and if you want some extra gains add EQ it takes around 6 weeks to kick in and lasts a while in the system its great for cardio strength and food uptake I personally love EQ

250-500 Test E
500-750 EQ

It's best to keep your cycle simple so you can pinpoint what compounds doing ,

Try to minimize the use of AI's estrogen is also androgenic and neuroprotective dosing too much adex and you can crash your E2 only deploy an AI when absolutely necessary , that's why I'd recommend Boldonone fucking beautiful with Test like Bread and butter
I thinknI will take the advise on running 200 mg up until one month before bloods then maybe 300 for the summer. I like you idea to run a cycle next winter for a good bulk.

crido887

Reaction score
I thinknI will take the advise on running 200 mg up until one month before bloods then maybe 300 for the summer. I like you idea to run a cycle next winter for a good bulk.
I think primo or masteron would be safer than EQ...

New Threads