22 year old seeking advice and knowledge on improving health & fitness

N

nikikloe

You said you took t3/t4, dmaa and ECA. Your words on the fucking screen.
Are you too dumb to understand that those are ALL drugs?
You’re skinny fat. You weigh 196lbs and the most protein you’ve eaten is 98g of protein which isn’t even 98 g of complete protein.
Your calories are starvation.
Anybody will lose weight starving.
The thing is with your retarded understanding of nutrition you’ll lose as much muscle (not that you have any) as fat.
You’ll end up looking like a Holocaust survivor.
You’ll continue to be skinny fat because you don’t understand dick about nutrition beyond eat in a deficit to lose weight.

Post up your training I’m sure it’s just as great as your diet.
Oh yeah the pic
Your accusations about my understanding of nutrition and my use of drugs are completely unfounded and false. I clearly stated in my original post that I did not take any drugs during my weight loss, and that I only recently started using supplements such as ECA, DMAA and Yohimbin HCL. Your assertion that I am "skinny fat" and that my diet is "starvation" is not only untrue, but it also shows a complete lack of understanding of how weight loss and muscle gain work.

Your comment about my training is also irrelevant and shows that you have not read or understood my original post. I have been following a program inspired by professional bodybuilders such as Mike Mentzer, and I have seen significant results.

Your personal attack on my appearance and comparison to a Holocaust survivor is offensive and disrespectful. Your lack of manners and inability to have a civil conversation is disappointing and unproductive. I will not be posting any pictures at this time, as I prefer to focus on my own progress and not seek validation from others. I hope that in the future, you will learn to speak to others with respect and kindness.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Your accusations about my understanding of nutrition and my use of drugs are completely unfounded and false. I clearly stated in my original post that I did not take any drugs during my weight loss, and that I only recently started using supplements such as ECA, DMAA and Yohimbin HCL. Your assertion that I am "skinny fat" and that my diet is "starvation" is not only untrue, but it also shows a complete lack of understanding of how weight loss and muscle gain work.

Your comment about my training is also irrelevant and shows that you have not read or understood my original post. I have been following a program inspired by professional bodybuilders such as Mike Mentzer, and I have seen significant results.

Your personal attack on my appearance and comparison to a Holocaust survivor is offensive and disrespectful. Your lack of manners and inability to have a civil conversation is disappointing and unproductive. I will not be posting any pictures at this time, as I prefer to focus on my own progress and not seek validation from others. I hope that in the future, you will learn to speak to others with respect and kindness.
Nope everything I posted is completely founded. It’s all there in your posts and further backed by your responses.

N

nikikloe

Nope everything I posted is completely founded. It’s all there in your posts and further backed by your responses.
You may think that you are right, but you are attacking me with personal insults and false accusations. Your lack of evidence and professionalism in this conversation only serves to undermine your own credibility. I have been following a plan inspired by professional bodybuilders and have seen great results. I will not engage in further discussion with someone who cannot conduct themselves in a respectful manner. My progress and results speak for themselves and I will continue to work towards my goals without your negativity.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
You may think that you are right, but you are attacking me with personal insults and false accusations. Your lack of evidence and professionalism in this conversation only serves to undermine your own credibility. I have been following a plan inspired by professional bodybuilders and have seen great results. I will not engage in further discussion with someone who cannot conduct themselves in a respectful manner. My progress and results speak for themselves and I will continue to work towards my goals without your negativity.
Your progress that you won’t show.
You don’t even know the minimum recommendation for protein.
You don’t know the purpose of each macro.
Yes certified grade A dumbass

N

nikikloe

Your progress that you won’t show.
You don’t even know the minimum recommendation for protein.
You don’t know the purpose of each macro.
Yes certified grade A dumbass
Your accusations and assumptions about my knowledge and understanding of nutrition are completely unfounded. Just because I may not have shared all of my progress with you, does not mean that I am not making progress or that I am not knowledgeable about nutrition. I have done my research and have a solid understanding of the concepts you are trying to discredit me on. Your condescending and disrespectful tone is not productive or helpful in any way. I suggest you focus on your own progress and leave me to focus on mine.

crido887

Reaction score
I remember you.

the first stupid shit you asked in the chat was about where to get DNP. You were trying to pin blame on us if you bought some random source and got hurt from purchasing from a poor source.

GTFO clown.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Your accusations and assumptions about my knowledge and understanding of nutrition are completely unfounded. Just because I may not have shared all of my progress with you, does not mean that I am not making progress or that I am not knowledgeable about nutrition. I have done my research and have a solid understanding of the concepts you are trying to discredit me on. Your condescending and disrespectful tone is not productive or helpful in any way. I suggest you focus on your own progress and leave me to focus on mine.
So what is the minimum recommendation for protein?
What is the purpose of each macro?
What are the differences in how the body stores and utilizes them?
Which heavy duty routine are you doing?
I’m being more helpful than your dumbass pride will allow you to comprehend.
I’m just not spoon feeding you or giving you an undeserved pat on the back.

N

nikikloe

I remember you.

the first stupid shit you asked in the chat was about where to get DNP. You were trying to pin blame on us if you bought some random source and got hurt from purchasing from a poor source.

GTFO clown.
Yes, I did ask about DNP because the first search result that came up was this forum, which had more information on the topic than a simple Google search. I was seeking information, not trying to blame anyone if I ended up purchasing from a poor source.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
How should protein be adjusted if carbs are lowered? How should protein be adjusted in a caloric deficit?
What effect do carbohydrates have on protein intake

crido887

Reaction score
Yes, I did ask about DNP because the first search result that came up was this forum, which had more information on the topic than a simple Google search. I was seeking information, not trying to blame anyone if I ended up purchasing from a poor source.
1675034469554.png

N

nikikloe

How should protein be adjusted if carbs are lowered? How should protein be adjusted in a caloric deficit?
What effect do carbohydrates have on protein intake
I appreciate your willingness to help, but I believe it's important to remember that everyone's nutritional needs and goals are different. As for the minimum recommendation for protein, it varies depending on the individual's age, sex, weight, and activity level. The purpose of each macro is also different, with protein being essential for building and repairing muscle tissue, carbohydrates providing energy, and fats being important for hormone production and brain health. The differences in how the body stores and utilizes them also vary, with protein being used for muscle repair and maintenance, carbohydrates being used for energy, and fats being stored for later use. As for my heavy duty routine, I am currently focusing on a mix of strength training and cardio. As for adjusting protein intake, it's important to consider overall calorie intake and macronutrient balance. When carbohydrates are lowered, protein intake may need to be increased to maintain muscle mass. In a caloric deficit, protein intake should be higher to preserve muscle mass and aid in weight loss. Carbohydrates do not have a direct effect on protein intake but consuming a high protein diet with low-carbohydrates can lead to ketosis where the body burns fat instead of carbohydrates and proteins.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
How do protein and fiber affect energy balance?

N

nikikloe

How do protein and fiber affect energy balance?
Protein and fiber both play a role in energy balance by regulating appetite and satiety. Protein is known to be more satiating than carbohydrates or fats, meaning that it can help to reduce feelings of hunger and promote feelings of fullness. Fiber also helps to regulate appetite by slowing down digestion and absorption of food. Additionally, fiber can help to regulate blood sugar levels and promote regular bowel movements. These effects can contribute to overall energy balance by helping to control calorie intake and promote weight management.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
man your google responses show more of what you don’t fucking know

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Guys a fucking clown

N

nikikloe

man your google responses show more of what you don’t fucking know
It's clear that you have a strong opinion on my knowledge and abilities, but I believe that it's important to base judgements on facts rather than assumptions. I am constantly learning and researching to improve my understanding, and I welcome any constructive criticism or advice that you may have to offer.

N

nikikloe

I believe that the way you have addressed me and spoken to me throughout this conversation has been disrespectful and unprofessional. Your language and tone were inappropriate and did not contribute to a productive or healthy discussion. It is important to engage in respectful dialogue and to not attack others based on their perceived knowledge or understanding. Your behavior is not acceptable and I will not be continuing this conversation.