22 year old seeking advice and knowledge on improving health & fitness

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
I believe that the way you have addressed me and spoken to me throughout this conversation has been disrespectful and unprofessional. Your language and tone were inappropriate and did not contribute to a productive or healthy discussion. It is important to engage in respectful dialogue and to not attack others based on their perceived knowledge or understanding. Your behavior is not acceptable and I will not be continuing this conversation.
Professional? You’re not my client. This is a forum.
I feel that my language and tone were extremely appropriate and I added more to the discussion than you’ve learned your entire life about nutrition.
Your knowledge and understanding and none.
You don’t need advice you need an entire nutrition course

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Thyroid hormones are not something to fuck with if you don’t eat above your maintenance or close to maintenance calories.
In my experience, it's never a good thing to fuuk with. What was your issue?

N

nikikloe

In my experience, it's never a good thing to fuuk with. What was your issue?
I took T3 when I wasn't properly dieting back in the day, so the test cycle was short. I had to eat much more and couldn't stick to a caloric deficit with T3 as it increased my appetite. It was just a test and it doesn't even suppress appetite by itself, so I didn't like using T3.

N

nikikloe

Professional? You’re not my client. This is a forum.
I feel that my language and tone were extremely appropriate and I added more to the discussion than you’ve learned your entire life about nutrition.
Your knowledge and understanding and none.
You don’t need advice you need an entire nutrition course
I understand that this is a forum and not a professional setting, but that doesn't excuse rude and condescending behavior. Your language and tone have been inappropriate and have not contributed to a productive or respectful discussion. Personal attacks and belittling others is never acceptable, regardless of the context. It is important to engage in healthy and respectful dialogue, regardless of any differences in opinions or knowledge.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
I took T3 when I wasn't properly dieting back in the day, so the test cycle was short. I had to eat much more and couldn't stick to a caloric deficit with T3 as it increased my appetite. It was just a test and it doesn't even suppress appetite by itself, so I didn't like using T3.
You’re still not properly dieting

Freakmidd

Reaction score
I understand that this is a forum and not a professional setting, but that doesn't excuse rude and condescending behavior. Your language and tone have been inappropriate and have not contributed to a productive or respectful discussion. Personal attacks and belittling others is never acceptable, regardless of the context. It is important to engage in healthy and respectful dialogue, regardless of any differences in opinions or knowledge.
#GenZ

Reaction score
Personal attacks and belittling others is never acceptable, regardless of the context. It is important to engage in healthy and respectful dialogue, regardless of any differences in opinions or knowledge.
Shut the fuck up.

Someone's words hurted your feelings? Would you like a warm bottle and a nappie? The entire world is held together with not-too-subtle undertones of violence; pretending otherwise is foolish.

You're 22, it's high time to grow up into the man this world needs you to be.

N

nikikloe

Shut the fuck up.

Someone's words hurted your feelings? Would you like a warm bottle and a nappie? The entire world is held together with not-too-subtle undertones of violence; pretending otherwise is foolish.

You're 22, it's high time to grow up into the man this world needs you to be.
I don’t understand where your violence comes from at that age of yours? Do you speak the same way to your dad the way how you perceive others, learn to speak with manner and honor, no need to mix up your vials through trenbolone and raging to 20 years old on how to act or what to do for nutrition. Just because my words are mistaken doesn’t mean you have to falsely accuse me of anything. Both you fucker above and down should know that if you any of you come across a wrong minded person your grave will be opened for good. And don’t let me start with what you can expect with violence. Since you already dickride it you’ll end up in your grave because of violence.

Reaction score

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
I don’t understand where your violence comes from at that age of yours? Do you speak the same way to your dad the way how you perceive others, learn to speak with manner and honor, no need to mix up your vials through trenbolone and raging to 20 years old on how to act or what to do for nutrition. Just because my words are mistaken doesn’t mean you have to falsely accuse me of anything. Both you fucker above and down should know that if you any of you come across a wrong minded person your grave will be opened for good. And don’t let me start with what you can expect with violence. Since you already dickride it you’ll end up in your grave because of violence.
I literally talk the same way in real life. My responses are thought out but they’re just my stream of thought written out.
Pay attention to how I write.
It’s structured weird and often shitty. I’d get an F if I wrote like this for a graded paper.
Fact of the matter is most people are afraid of violence

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I took T3 when I wasn't properly dieting back in the day, so the test cycle was short. I had to eat much more and couldn't stick to a caloric deficit with T3 as it increased my appetite. It was just a test and it doesn't even suppress appetite by itself, so I didn't like using it
You get any BW during or after? It fuuked my albumin levels up bad and caused edema

N

nikikloe

You get any BW during or after? It fuuked my albumin levels up bad and caused edema
I understand your concern about the effects of T3 on your body weight and albumin levels. However, my experience with T3 was limited to a short testing cycle, so I can't say much about the long-term effects. I didn't notice any significant changes in my body weight during or after the cycle, but it did increase my appetite and made it difficult for me to stick to a caloric deficit. As a result, I experienced some side effects, and I didn't feel good while taking T3.

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
Exactly how big is your vagina? I'm going to need pictures next to a Bible to properly guage size.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I would make you choke on my dick that’s what’s up. Retardation explains your attitude.
There are too many people I'd have to ban in this thread for drama, so I'm not going to go on a ban spree... However you are a common denominator here. If you'd let stuff go then everyone would have gotten off your ass.

Enjoy your time off, and I hope you come back with some thicker skin.

New Threads