Help me get big fast :)

Reaction score
Hey, if you know how to get big (muscles) "fast" , DM me or post or point me in the right direction. I am 24 years old and am trying to get bigger denser muscle size. Any help will be greatly appreciated and possibly compensated! Thanks.

Sincerely,

GetBigFast

Reaction score
find a good gym next to a good food buffett! lift hard and eat a lot! at your age that's the best method to build a foundation!

I am already eating alot and going to the gym 6 days a week, I'm in need of the next route. Thanks for replying!

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
"Eating a lot" and "going to the gym" don't cut it. Lay out your diet and training with good detail. If you're honest with us you'll get honest advice.

Runningwild

Elite
Reaction score
Yea lets see your nutrition and workout routine. I imagine there are plenty of guys here that can help you achieve gains just by changing that. I hear all the time "I eat a ton" and when actually looking at what they eat they don't eat a ton and what they are eating is crap

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Post your stats, your diet and your workout. Im sure you will get plenty of ideas. Getting big "fast" doesn't happen. Its takes time and lots of hard work.

MT

TheHercWithAMouth

Reaction score
I'm assuming this is a thinly veiled request for gear sources. So I'm gonna ignore that amd just say what everyone else is: post your routine/diet and stats. If you can't do that then you're not seriously about getting big.

Reaction score
Sounds like alot 9f vets on here are making assumptions. Personally, I like to stay subjective and not follow other people's generic posts. Really not very tasteful to attack ever new kid who has the same ambitions as we all had at one point.
Less is more.

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
Sounds like alot 9f vets on here are making assumptions. Personally, I like to stay subjective and not follow other people's generic posts. Really not very tasteful to attack ever new kid who has the same ambitions as we all had at one point.
Less is more.
opinions are like assholes! everybody has one. with the number of people coming here and in the very first damn post asking for a source it becomes annoying! read the damn rules and do some reading on gear! tons of info here! its listed in a million places we are not a source board! when this happens, tasteful goes out the damn window!

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
^^That isn't true. Not everyone has an a$$hole.

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think a big problem newbies all seem to have is lack of respect, no knowledge of etiquette, and a strong sense of entitlement. On top of that 95% of them have ZERO clue about training and diet, and still think they know how this game works. I think the assumptions are being made by the newbies, not the vets.

You don't introduce yourself and in the same sentence ask for sources for AAS, and expect people to just lay down and draw up a plan for you and "shoot you a PM" with a link to a "legit source".

my .02.

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
I think a big problem newbies all seem to have is lack of respect, no knowledge of etiquette, and a strong sense of entitlement. On top of that 95% of them have ZERO clue about training and diet, and still think they know how this game works. I think the assumptions are being made by the newbies, not the vets.

You don't introduce yourself and in the same sentence ask for sources for AAS, and expect people to just lay down and draw up a plan for you and "shoot you a PM" with a link to a "legit source".

my .02.
my feelings exactly! well put GK!

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
These new and inexperienced members should spend some time cruising the site and reading before opening their browsers and posting.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
opinions are like assholes! everybody has one. with the number of people coming here and in the very first damn post asking for a source it becomes annoying! read the damn rules and do some reading on gear! tons of info here! its listed in a million places we are not a source board! when this happens, tasteful goes out the damn window!

My grandpa used to tell me this. He also used to say: "Beauty is a light-switch away."

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Less is more.
Not once did I ever even consider joining a board and asking for gear. Who the **** knows what you'd end up getting

Your delusion of grandeur is quite entertaining though. So please continue.

New Threads