Allow me to introduce myself.

Reaction score
Hello, I am Alex, a 16-year-old male on a journey of self-improvement. I have developed an interest in bodybuilding, which I view as an art that strives for perfection. Although I am new to this, I find it fascinating.

I have had a difficult past with negative experiences from everyone and everything. However, I have recently started therapy and going to the gym, and things have been going much better since then. I am hoping to receive more help and motivation along the way, and I also hope to be able to help others once I gain more knowledge about bodybuilding.

At the age of 13, I weighed approximately 207 pounds (but I don't remember my height from then). However, I have since lost weight and now weigh around 163 pounds at a height of 5'9". I am still insecure about my appearance, and it bothers me that I still see myself the same way I did before.

When I started going to the gym, I focused mainly on training my back and shoulders, which is a good start and above average for a person my age. I am now working on cardio and losing more weight. My goal is to gain a decent amount of muscle, achieve a six-pack, and get a v-taper body build before I turn 17. This is still far from my current standpoint, but I have a goal and I am determined to achieve it. I am hoping to receive help and support here and eventually give back by helping others.

If you have any questions, I will answer them honestly. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and have a wonderful day.

(Sorry if there's a bit of a language barrier, I am not from the United States or anywhere nearby)

Reaction score
Hello, I am Alex, a 16-year-old male on a journey of self-improvement. I have developed an interest in bodybuilding, which I view as an art that strives for perfection. Although I am new to this, I find it fascinating.

I have had a difficult past with negative experiences from everyone and everything. However, I have recently started therapy and going to the gym, and things have been going much better since then. I am hoping to receive more help and motivation along the way, and I also hope to be able to help others once I gain more knowledge about bodybuilding.

At the age of 13, I weighed approximately 207 pounds (but I don't remember my height from then). However, I have since lost weight and now weigh around 163 pounds at a height of 5'9". I am still insecure about my appearance, and it bothers me that I still see myself the same way I did before.

When I started going to the gym, I focused mainly on training my back and shoulders, which is a good start and above average for a person my age. I am now working on cardio and losing more weight. My goal is to gain a decent amount of muscle, achieve a six-pack, and get a v-taper body build before I turn 17. This is still far from my current standpoint, but I have a goal and I am determined to achieve it. I am hoping to receive help and support here and eventually give back by helping others.

If you have any questions, I will answer them honestly. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and have a wonderful day.

(Sorry if there's a bit of a language barrier, I am not from the United States or anywhere nearby)
Shhh… they don’t let kids in here. Do what I did and say you’re 47 and bald.

Reaction score
I am impressed with your written language skills, regardless of your native dialect. Although I'm brand new to the board, I welcome you as well.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Sorry buddy, we have an 18+ age rule here. Best of luck.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
I had so much to say. Now all the best. See you in two years.

New Threads