Steroidology Forum / PSL Scammed and Banned

jSalud

Elite
Reaction score
I just got a couple vials of enorm pharma test e from psl. It'd be my first cycle. Would you recommend finding it elsewhere and holding off on using it?

I still have vials from PSL from years ago. I would never consider using them. As a matter of fact I just threw them away as I write this post.

Sapper

Reaction score
I still have vials from PSL from years ago. I would never consider using them. As a matter of fact I just threw them away as I write this post.

If you can't trust a .com UG lab, who can you trust? lol :(

therealkozmo

Reaction score
I have some gear from the ology sponsor ped. Says massage oil on it. Probably bunk

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
the gear I got from psl was euro pharm, no bloodwork done but I can tell ya it's legit, if not that's a hell of a placebo effect I got goin on lol

therealkozmo

Reaction score
Yeah to be more precise what I have is probably under dosed or unsanitary. Considering they sent it to me for free and want me to do a log, it should be anabolic. Who knows? maybe they were ready to tell me I didn't eat enough or delete the thread. It is actually the worst biz model ever because they just keep kicking out the veterans. There are only so many crazy iron heads around. Maybe the plan is to forever burn newbs

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Yeah to be more precise what I have is probably under dosed or unsanitary. Considering they sent it to me for free and want me to do a log, it should be anabolic. Who knows? maybe they were ready to tell me I didn't eat enough or delete the thread. It is actually the worst biz model ever because they just keep kicking out the veterans. There are only so many crazy iron heads around. Maybe the plan is to forever burn newbs

plenty of young idiots that will bite..

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
. Maybe the plan is to forever burn newbs

Could be. We get a ton of "where do I but the stareoidz" posts. We could very easily set up a crappy source to sell to these idiots. They would happily buy. And we just delete and ban negative reviews. It's quite simple actually.

therealkozmo

Reaction score
miltondooche.jpgActually if someone sets up an bodybuilding forum that directly competes with them and does better biz it will collapse their model.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
ology used to be good with a lot of knowledgable members like mega, austinite and mrrippedzilla but they all left cuz of this type of bs.
Megatron is who showed me this place. Cant thank him enough.

Lean_dude27

Reaction score
'Milton deosnt even lift' LOL

@bigswole, thats zack khan right in your avi? guys huge

Reaction score
Yea bro you have to know who to talk to. there is a lot of bunk gear floating around. Never trust the sites.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
No shit, that mf sittin in his mom's basement w cheeto fingers askin people bout their stats

wadup tx. yeah I can see that ****er sitting in the basement playing dungeons and dragons eating hot pockets by the pallet making peanut butter sculptured just to eat and going through a bottle of jergens per day. but hey what's your stats? even though his pink ass doesn't lift anything but dick into his mouth