Robolics Labs

Reaction score
Blood tests came back. Pinning for almost 4 weeks, no site pain, smooth as hell, doesn't feel like test....total test is down to 370. My normal range is around 200 (super low) but before i started this I was checked and it was 950 from my TRT dose. I reached out to him and he was super defensive calling me a reverse scammer.

I could tell from the first pin that it felt different, went in super easy, no pain, no rush the next few days like I normally feel. Was pinning 500 at a time. I pinned today using my TRT vial about 5 hours ago and I can already feel it in my system. Real test..maybe if its MAJORLY under-dosed but I would guess if it had any test it was more like 10-50mg, not 250.

Also i did a labmax test and it failed, I have the video of it. I have a comparison video with my TRT which is 200/mg/lm and it passed with flying colors.

Best yet he at first said he would replace it but said never contact him again, then he emailed again threatening to release my info calling me a reverse scammer.

New Threads