How much Water do you need?

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
Damn, I have never gotten a gallon down. If I hit over 2.5 liters, I am pissing every 20mins.

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
I never linked calories with water intake but I could see the relationship. I always tried to follow the the piss clear idea. Now after a morning multi vit/min, 45 min. of cardio and during a mid cycle of Tren... No one is pissing clear. lol

Assuming your training takes 2 hr., you can down a gallon of water in that time?

Slightly off topic but man, with all that heat and all the water displacement in your guts, how the hell do you eat?

I find it very difficult to eat during the hottest months of the year. Most of the time I just choke it down, I'm never "hungry" when it's real hot

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
Im only good for a gallon to gallon and a half most days

Reaction score
We should drink lot of water in a day. 10 to 15 glasses of water are good to drink for healthy living.

Reaction score
"men aged 19 and over should generally take in at least 3.7 liters of total water every day — about 15.6 cups a day. Women ages 19 and up should take in 2.7 liters of total water every day, which is about 11.4 cups a day."

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
It really depends on the person and what they are doing throughout the day. For example, a Roofer by trade is going to need more water consumption that a telemarketer. Now that I sound like captain obvious(lol). My doctor told me that a good sign to help guide you is by the color of your pee(he said urine, Im not proper) as long as you are pissing clear, you are hydrated if you start to see your pee turn yellow, you need to drink more fluids.
With that said, I drink a minimum of a gallon per day. Listen to your body. Everyone is different.

Reaction score
I can do a gallon, easy. You get into 2 or 3 gallons a day, might want to consider some electrolytes.
Tren was mentioned earlier in the thread--yeah, I'm not sure it's possible to piss clear with tren. Dark yellow is about as clear as I ever got with it.

Reaction score
I just keep a gallon jug of water on me all the time. I find it's easier to keep up with my water intake that way. I usually get a gallon and a half a day. When I first started making myself drink a gallon a day I had to piss all the time, like every 15-20min. Now it's not so bad. I live in central Alabama, and do industrial electrician work so water is key to survival in the summer.

Solomc

Elite
Reaction score
I'm a gallon to gallon and half. Seems to be optimum for me since my work is not labor demanding.

Gwynn

Lady Member
Reaction score
I didn't want to make another thread, so I'll post my intake here. I've started out with 2 liters of water 67oz per day and will drink when needed. Should I increase my intake to 80oz because my weight is 185?

I've done 67oz before, but I was at 130 at the time.

Zombialja Bones

Lady Member
Reaction score
My metrics for how much is thirst.. Drink when I'm thirsty, have a half gallon jug for the gym - usually end up drinking the whole thing.

New Threads