Support On Experiences

Jan

Reaction score
I've started a dianabol only cycle as a beginner to steroids.I'm new to this UG forum and don't know this is the right place for this :/
I STARTED IT ONE DAY AGO AND ITS THE 2nd DAY TODAY
I'm confusedhow long would it take to get results
1st Week-20mg ED
2nd Week-5th week--30mg ED
I'm running Proviron 50mg/day
Would it take a week or more for results?
I'm 18 and hard gainer type :(
I've a defined body but no size
Currently I get about 6 or 7 eggs per day plus a clean diet according to availability
AND TRAINING 5 DAYS PER WEEK
45-50 MINUTES WORKOUT
IF ANY EXPERIENCED ONE ON DBOL CYCLES PLEASE HELP :)

Last edited:

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
An oral only cycle is a huge no no. Read up on first cycles. I'd advise u to stop the dbol cycle and research. When u run a oral only cycle you have ZERO testosterone in your body. U are now a female. Congratulations.

StillKickin

Elite
Reaction score
This is going to continue to get repeated in various ways Jan. That should tell you that holds water buddy.
Do not do this. For lots of reasons.
Your 18 so don't do this.
You get food depending on availability, did I read that correctly???
Please don't don't continue with your plan.
Spend all the time you need researching on here. You will then understand why this is a bad idea for you right now.
Smart move for you is to research some good routines and just go get stronger.
And be patient with it.
Where do you live and what's your lifting experience Jan?

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ecks, Bricks and SK are looking out for ya, M8. Listen to 'em.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dbol as beginner is great idea..nice and strong

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome to UG. Nice first post.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
^^^^THIS^^^^ Honestly dude. I assume you have a smart phone... download myfitnesspal and put your details in there and set your goal to gain as much weight as possible. The app will do the math for you. But you have to do the hard work eating and recording it all. You are small because you are not eating enough. Read up on our diet section about what TDEE is as well as Macros. I agree with everyone, STOP taking the dbol immediately and dont think about cycling anything until you have put on at least 40 lbs naturally amd actually onow what you are doing... You CAN do this, even though you are sure you cannot. Even if you were to inject a bunch of jewce, if you are not being a mad scientist with your diet and eating till you puke daily, you will have little to no gains... Honestly. THAT IS THE HONEST TRUTH DUDE. You have a whole lot to learn and a lot more work to do... Welcome to the board. Please understand we are actually trying to help you from making some big mistakes...

T

TriniJuice

Dbol n Eggs;
Arnold did it, now look at em.......Governor!!!

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hard gainer even after 6 or 7 eggs a day? I can see why you turned to steroids. You had no other choice! Don't forget your BCAAs!