Test E/Npp log

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
not sure where I left off but Wednesday was back/traps, Thursday rest day (14 hr workday) and today just finished up an awesome chest/triceps workout nothing but dumbells, fukkin stayed at that bench the entire time, it was a ghost town in there anyways.
My shoulders were looking insane in the mirror, can see every striation nicely with a good sweaty glisten lol. New employee at the gym has a nice booty and is hella cute, not that I was looking or anything. lmao my chick kept lookin over at me to see if I was checking her out but I'm smarter than that and know when to choose my moment :32 (18):
Time to shower and throw on a smedium v neck to go out to dinner with the fam laters

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
well after planning out dinner with my pain in the ass family via text all day they fukkin flaked and said "let's get "takeout" no fuk that! I don't even know why I try with them anymore I always end up let down and frustrated as all hell. selfish people. time for a fukkin drank :mad: gonna fukkin kill these shoulders/biceps tomorrow after finally getting a good night's rest

Athena

Lady Member
Reaction score
well after planning out dinner with my pain in the ass family via text all day they fukkin flaked and said "let's get "takeout" no fuk that! I don't even know why I try with them anymore I always end up let down and frustrated as all hell. selfish people. time for a fukkin drank :mad: gonna fukkin kill these shoulders/biceps tomorrow after finally getting a good night's rest

Bring your own food

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Bring your own food

no the point is I busted my ass all day at work and was trying to set solid plans for dinner with my sister and my mother who is in from Florida and they make this shit so difficult. then at the last minute decide they want to stay in when I'm all dressed up in my car on the way. that shit ain't cool with me. my family members are very self centered it's something I need to work on so I don't keep setting myself up for disappointment in sure others will read this and know exactly what I'm talking about. rant over

Reaction score
That sucks when you get ready and have plans in motion then they get sh1t-canned, but don't let it drag down your weekend.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
weighed in at 234 today, wtf. there is no fukking way I could possibly shove more food In my face than I do now. I eat constantly. 5 meals, 2 shakes and snacks in between all that. Might be time to throw some Ben and jerry's back into my diet haha... jk.
Training been the same with the 10x12s, leg day turned out surprising good today. Taking off for Louisiana this upcoming Monday, plan on only hitting the gym once while I'm there for the week, so my body is going to get some much needed recovery time.
Cycle ends the day I leave on the 14th, pct will begin the day I return, yay. Other than that all is good in the hood.

View attachment 4287

Last edited:

Athena

Lady Member
Reaction score
weighed in at 234 today, wtf. there is no fukking way I could possibly shove more food In my face than I do now. I eat constantly. 5 meals, 2 shakes and snacks in between all that. Might be time to throw some Ben and jerry's back into my diet haha... jk.
Training been the same with the 10x12s, leg day turned out surprising good today. Taking off for Louisiana this upcoming Monday, plan on only hitting the gym once while I'm there for the week, so my body is going to get some much needed recovery time.
Cycle ends the day I leave on the 14th, pct will begin the day I return, yay. Other than that all is good in the hood.

View attachment 4287

Finally some real quality rest! Have fun there :)

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You look great Gibson. Your hardwork shows. I'd say you're lower than 12%,

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looking tight man. Lean and muscular. And shiny. Lol why you always shiny?

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Looking tight man. Lean and muscular. And shiny. Lol why you always shiny?
Thanks Seek!
lol I was out tanning, went in for a piss and was like, hmmm, selfie time haha

Last edited: