Advanced users opinion needed for this cycle (this thread is not for a*holes or beginners)

Reaction score
Advanced users opinion needed for this cycle (this thread is not for a*holes or beginners)

I want the experienced users’ opinion on this cycle. Please bear in mind that this is all the gear I can get my hands on at the moment, hence I’m trying to make the best out of it. I’ve attached pictures of my cycle and juice to this post. T-Maxx 400 consists of testosterone phenylpropionate 100mg-cypionate 100mg-decanoate 100mg-isohexanoate 100mg, but it won’t be enough to run for 10 weeks and that’s basically why I added the Sustanon 250 towards the last 2 weeks of the cycle, as Sustanon consists of almost the same blend of test esters. I have the option between Testoviron, Deca and Sustaton for the last 2 weeks. What do you guys think?
cy1 (2).jpgs10 s6.jpgs5  s2.jpgs6 s3.jpg
I’m 34, height is 5’7, weight 74-75 kilos. I went for 2 cycles back in 2008-2009-2010… the first one was Dbol/Sustanon/Ephadrine/Proviron and 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] one was Testoviron/Ephadrine

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
First off the title of your thread is pompous and you are gonna get flamed hard for it, that being said...
I'm guessing the use of the word retard is reffering to the longer esters but that's hilarious. Cycle is pointless for 10 weeks wait till you have the appropriate amount to run 16 weeks imo. Absolutely no point in running deca for your last 2 weeks or for 2 weeks ever. Sust. good luck dude

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Im an asshole beginner and I am tired of seeing pictures of this shit! Nothing needs to be changed. If you want a longer cycle, get more of the same shit. Enough of the same damn post asking the same damn question....PLEASE!!!

This is what I imagine you to look like.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I have a friend who doesn't lift ever. he's a big fukker. every once in awhile he'll come out to workout with me and he kills it. I call it retard strength. or maybe it's cause he's fat as fukk. anyways that was my cool story, bro

Reaction score
First off the title of your thread is pompous and you are gonna get flamed hard for it, that being said...
I'm guessing the use of the word retard is reffering to the longer esters but that's hilarious. Cycle is pointless for 10 weeks wait till you have the appropriate amount to run 16 weeks imo. Absolutely no point in running deca for your last 2 weeks or for 2 weeks ever. Sust. good luck dude

I guess I'll extend the cycle for another month at least with Sust. Thanks

Reaction score
Im an asshole beginner and I am tired of seeing pictures of this shit! Nothing needs to be changed. If you want a longer cycle, get more of the same shit. Enough of the same damn post asking the same damn question....PLEASE!!!
This is what I imagine you to look like.

At least you were actually bothered to make that picture just for me lol! Btw, I'm here for advice on my cycle plan.

Last edited:

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
the consensus will most likely be, have all your gear on hand to run a proper cycle as well as the knowledge of how to do so, how esters work and clear your system. do some research even if you have ran 2 cycles. the guys here do shit right and will advise you the same. what are you running for an ai? what's your pct protocol? do you have both before beginning your Cycle? you joined just this month, and you post a thread with a shitty ass title like that? come on man

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Retarded strength is a real term used in the gym these days? Do u still nurse from your moms boob?

If it gave all these guys at the gym retarded strength, then why not.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not to be as dick but even an intermediate level user would know how to run a better cycle than this. You really need to do some research on your esters as your running some of the longest esters for the shortest times - which is opposite of what long esters are for. You should just be using test e. Tmaxx or super test or whatever special name is given isn't anything more special than running regular test e 200 but it sure is a hell of alot more painful.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
First thing u should go research is esters. Then from there redo your cycle.

For starters ditch all that garbage and just run some test e or c and an oral if u really want

Reaction score
Not to be as dick but even an intermediate level user would know how to run a better cycle than this. You really need to do some research on your esters as your running some of the longest esters for the shortest times - which is opposite of what long esters are for. You should just be using test e. Tmaxx or super test or whatever special name is given isn't anything more special than running regular test e 200 but it sure is a hell of alot more painful.

You think I can get away with replacing the sust with test-e/testoviron for an additional 6 weeks? Thanks for the valuable advice buddy.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You think I can get away with replacing the sust with test-e/testoviron for an additional 6 weeks? Thanks for the valuable advice buddy.

Stop looking to just be told what to do.
Start trying to understand why you should do the things people are advising.
Like Eks said, do some research.

Reaction score
First thing u should go research is esters. Then from there redo your cycle.

For starters ditch all that garbage and just run some test e or c and an oral if u really want

I paid a lot of money for this gear and I'm low on money at the moment. I also need to buy some protein, BCAA, Glutamine flax feed oil, milk thistle and multi vitamins. I'm over the limit financially! Plus, the test blend expires in December, so I'm basically stuck with it.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Even more ridiculous than retard on the label is having the winstrol saying for cutting cycle

Moron !

Reaction score
the consensus will most likely be, have all your gear on hand to run a proper cycle as well as the knowledge of how to do so, how esters work and clear your system. do some research even if you have ran 2 cycles. the guys here do shit right and will advise you the same. what are you running for an ai? what's your pct protocol? do you have both before beginning your Cycle? you joined just this month, and you post a thread with a shitty ass title like that? come on man

cy1 (2).jpg

Here is a picture of my cycle plan. Sorry for being rude, it's just that I got a lot of attitude in the past and I really need the right advice on how to take full advantage of the gear I own at the moment.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I paid a lot of money for this gear and I'm low on money at the moment. I also need to buy some protein, BCAA, Glutamine flax feed oil, milk thistle and multi vitamins. I'm over the limit financially! Plus, the test blend expires in December, so I'm basically stuck with it.

Health>money spent

Reaction score
Or maybe I can go for 400mg of T-Maxx per week for 10 weeks only. That's the only option I got to save my money and for the sake of my health. I guess I'll just go down to 400mg per week and I think I got a solid pct to recover.

New Threads