First cycle In a while

N_K

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Long time no see. So I am currently on Day 3 of my Cycle and I thought I would log it here and see what other people think about it and whatnot. So since I have been active last, I have ran multiple cycles, never doing anything right and risking my health for very miniscule "gains". After that I spent a whole year off completely, got my diet and training in check, and did the research that I should have done in the first place before jumping into PED's, but we can't go back in time, right? Anyway.. this is my cycle!

- Statistics
* 21 years old, male
* 185 lbs
* Estimated 14% body fat (judge that if you want)
* Starting physique attached to thumbnails

- PED's
* Week 1-7 Ostarine: 25mg/day
* Week 1-7 Rad140: 10mg/day
* Week 1-7 Cardarine: 10mg/day
* Telmisartan: 40mg/day (this stuff is godsend for me)
* T Base: 100mg/week (my minimum TRT dose to keep some E present while I'm shut down from sarms)
* MAYBE Anavar at 50mg/day Week 2-7 but I have already started and don't think just 6 weeks of var is worth running, especially with the already liver toxic SARMs.

- Cycle support / Ancillaries
* Milk thistle: Once daily
* NAC: 500mg, twice daily
* Ubiquinol: 100mg, once daily
* TUDCA: 250mg once daily
* Krill Oil: 1,000 mg, once daily
* Taurine: 2g, Pre-fasted cardio (I find this help me to keep the pounding heartbeat I get from AAS under control)

* Why all the chick drugs?
So, after messing around with AAS prematurely at the age of 16 (including tren) I would like to start small with the most mild compounds imaginable, to assess my tolerance and find my perfect occasional cycle. I will never run any injectable other than my TRT dose, and yes I am on self prescribed TRT at 21 years old because I blasted over 2 grams of tren weekly and didn't recover.

This is my first legitimate cycle since educating myself properly and I would like to hear some opinions/feedback.

Thanks for reading!
-Nick

Attachments

• IMG_20230508_183024.jpg
    IMG_20230508_183024.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20230508_182855.jpg
    IMG_20230508_182855.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

N_K

Reaction score
You spent all that time researching, and are still running SARMs?
Yes sir, I would just like to pack on a little extra mass and SARMs have been perfect for doing just that in the past. Also, I could never dial in my AI dose as I am very prone to E sides weather it being high or low, and have many reasons for not running DHT derived compounds, anavar seems to be not as intense in regards to that.

Reaction score
Drop all those sarms, up the test to 400 and run a 12 week cycle and finish the last 6 weeks on var. You're welcome. If you can get your hands on what you've listed you can get what's needed to control AI.

Edit....."first serious cycle and looking for suggestions/feedback"...trolling??

Reaction score
Look son, I don't want to see you get roasted, it happens easily here. But if you've spent time on this forum reading like you say you have. You know you don't see people posting these kind of cycles here. What are you expecting to hear?

N_K

Reaction score
Look son, I don't want to see you get roasted, it happens easily here. But if you've spent time on this forum reading like you say you have. You know you don't see people posting these kind of cycles here. What are you expecting to hear?
Yeah seems like it's happening haha, something different I guess. SARMs are very powerful too, sure it's not trenbolone but they are very effective. I would be very interested in seeing some SARMs posts personally!

Trenbolonely

Reaction score
2g tren a week what the fuck… did you ever do bloods?
Sarms>anavar seems backwards as hell in terms of negative side effects.

If you care about your health don’t run compounds that have short and long term side effects that aren’t well studied. How many sarms have ever been used in a legitimate medical setting or even have significant research about them?
Rad140 can cause night blindness and jaundice but you won’t run var. alright bro

Maybe research more.

Reaction score
This guy is a troll. When he was here 3 years ago. This is what his “transformation” looked like.

4C9B06B2-19B3-4446-928C-0954DEF69AD1.jpeg

440CC4C8-054B-481D-99CD-98046E2F6651.jpeg

And then now? Not much difference huh. New stupid cabbage tattoo and from really dark straight hair to really blond curly hair.

FE0A25A8-71E8-4B99-8BBD-EEF69543D372.jpeg

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
why do you have a cabbage tattooed on your titty
I thought it was a really bad rose or a balled up used kleenex to be honest ...

Cycle ? What in the fuck .. dude throw all this out and buy a Schwinn

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Yeah seems like it's happening haha, something different I guess. SARMs are very powerful too, sure it's not trenbolone but they are very effective. I would be very interested in seeing some SARMs posts personally!
Don't hold your breath.
SARMs are trash.

There is zero reason to utilize them over traditional AAS

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
I blasted over 2 grams of tren weekly and didn't recover.
We have a saying among my people that goes back eons ....

Bitch Please !!

20 pins a week of just tren IF your dumping 1ml at a time , test in there for the base so 2 to 7 more depending on ester .... even doin big hits of 2 n 3 ml at a time your lookin at 12 sites a week for a lump the size of an acorn.

No just no , imma call Bullshit

Reaction score
We have a saying among my people that goes back eons ....

Bitch Please !!

20 pins a week of just tren IF your dumping 1ml at a time , test in there for the base so 2 to 7 more depending on ester .... even doin big hits of 2 n 3 ml at a time your lookin at 12 sites a week for a lump the size of an acorn.

No just no , imma call Bullshit
No shit. He’s a troll.

New Threads