What is my best option with what I have available?

Reaction score
I'm 28 240lbs, 6ft 20% body fat. Typically did powerlifting but I'm switching gears towards bodybuilding and wanna get below 220bs. I've never cruised and between the 4 or so cycles I've done I've always came off the right way with pct based off of stickies.

Here are the drugs I have available to me:
Test prop
Masteron
Tren
Winny
Anavar
Primo

My best cycle so far was prop + mast + var. But I didn't have Winny primo or tren available at the time.

So, that being said what combo would be the best for cutting fat while best maintaining or even gaining muscle?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Add some cardi and cut some cals each day. As little as 250 burned in a 2 1/2 mile walk plus 250 cals. less in your pie hole will get you there. You don't need gear to do this.

Now if you want to add in a compound, test will do ya just fine for now. Get close to that 220 mark and then run the winny or var.

Reaction score
I don't think there's a best cycle for cutting fat. You have to have caloric deficit.
There are compounds that cause less water retention and have little or no estrogen conversion, but that doesn't make them fat-burning compounds.
Calculate your TDEE and aim for 500 cals less a day. Add in some cardio and you'll lose the fat.

Reaction score
Okay thanks guys! I'm good to go on what to do with nutrition but it totally makes sense to get to 220 then run the 'cutting' gear.

When I get to that point what combo of those should I use?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Okay thanks guys! I'm good to go on what to do with nutrition but it totally makes sense to get to 220 then run the 'cutting' gear.

When I get to that point what combo of those should I use?

The gear is not really going to make you lean but it will enhance the look you have once you're lean, giving you that finished quality.

I already answered your question: Winny or Var.

New Threads