Why I'm running Anavar only.

Oblivious

Reaction score
Aside from the fact that 200 for a 7 week cycle is the only thing I can afford, here is why I decided to start 50mg ED for the past 2 week of Anavar(Oral)
So my left rotator cuff is ****ed. I was training for the lifeguard test and though I needed to swim way more than I actually had to.
after 3 weeks of around 1.5-2k yards of swimming, my shoulder got ****ed.
I went to my doctor and told him about this, he said that Anavar could help me but my reason were not sufficient for a prescription and he told me it will heal on its own. But I said **** it and started it alone.(same method for measuring BF both times.)
2 weeks in now and I went from 20% BF at 183LB to 17% BF at 193.5.
My shoulder is not in pain outside of the Gym,progress. My abs can be visible when I pull down on my stomach. My knee used to hurt when I bend them but now the pain is gone(Used to jump from high places as a kid)
In another 2 weeks ill drop another update to the progress.
(PCT plan is Nolvadex 40/40/20/20)
BTW sex drive is un****ing believable, I get boners seeing ankles.
This is not asking for help just offering experience and stuff.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Var for shoulder pain? :32 (6):

Also your pct ......

Itburnstopee

Elite
Reaction score
I've always thought you should use test as a base with every cycle, even with PCT?

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Aside from the fact that 200 for a 7 week cycle is the only thing I can afford, here is why I decided to start 50mg ED for the past 2 week of Anavar(Oral)
So my left rotator cuff is ****ed. I was training for the lifeguard test and though I needed to swim way more than I actually had to.
after 3 weeks of around 1.5-2k yards of swimming, my shoulder got ****ed.
I went to my doctor and told him about this, he said that Anavar could help me but my reason were not sufficient for a prescription and he told me it will heal on its own. But I said **** it and started it alone.(same method for measuring BF both times.)
2 weeks in now and I went from 20% BF at 183LB to 17% BF at 193.5.
My shoulder is not in pain outside of the Gym,progress. My abs can be visible when I pull down on my stomach. My knee used to hurt when I bend them but now the pain is gone(Used to jump from high places as a kid)
In another 2 weeks ill drop another update to the progress.
(PCT plan is Nolvadex 40/40/20/20)
BTW sex drive is un****ing believable, I get boners seeing ankles.
This is not asking for help just offering experience and stuff.

Sounds like Dbol!