Matching esters, does it matter?

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
If you're doing test cyp and want to add masteron does it matter if it's masteron E?
I understand there is also a masteron P, i've never seen a C version, does it exist, or is there really no difference between E and C anyway?

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
doesn't matter. cyp/enth pretty much same shit, 1/2 lives a few days difference. pin every 3.5 days. prop/ace esters are ran together because they have a much shorter 1/2 life and are pinned every other day or even everyday. if you run cyp/enth with prop/ace your going to be doing a lot of pinning.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you don't "have" to match..........................................................

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
No, I always like to run cyp with faster ester stuff like mast or tren,

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As long as you know when to pin what ester that's all that matters .. you can always pin everything mwf

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It only matters in terms of convenience and your goal. There is no mast C. If you're running a long cycle or wanting to use mast with trt for an lengthy period of time then i would suggest you run mast E as you don't have to pin as often and you can pin with your trt weekly. Running mast p would be better served if you're running a shorter cycle, say 8, or 10 weeks and you're wanting it's quicker response due to it's shorter ester. Goals and convenience is really the difference between the two.

Reaction score
Can someone explain esters to me? is it just like how long they last in you?

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
As long as you know when to pin what ester that's all that matters .. you can always pin everything mwf

This is how I do now so if im going to add in the mast i'll do according to that schedule.

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
It only matters in terms of convenience and your goal. There is no mast C. If you're running a long cycle or wanting to use mast with trt for an lengthy period of time then i would suggest you run mast E as you don't have to pin as often and you can pin with your trt weekly. Running mast p would be better served if you're running a shorter cycle, say 8, or 10 weeks and you're wanting it's quicker response due to it's shorter ester. Goals and convenience is really the difference between the two.

For me personally, im on TRT so there is no cycle, it's continuous.
What is the length one should run Masteron in general?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
For me personally, im on TRT so there is no cycle, it's continuous.
What is the length one should run Masteron in general?

You should do a lot more research in general. Then you'll be able to ask better questions.

There is no general answer to your question: What are your goals? Cycling or adding to TRT? How long a cycle? What ester? How is your health; BP/cholesterol? If you are prone to MPB, do you care about hair loss?

You still need to get the big picture before you think about injecting additional exogenous hormones.

Read up on esters and steroid profiles!

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
You should do a lot more research in general. Then you'll be able to ask better questions.

There is no general answer to your question: What are your goals? Cycling or adding to TRT? How long a cycle? What ester? How is your health; BP/cholesterol? If you are prone to MPB, do you care about hair loss?

You still need to get the big picture before you think about injecting additional exogenous hormones.

Research is exactly why im asking. Sure I also google, but this is another avenue of information, and for different perspectives.

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score

MPB not an issue.
Goals - to lose fat and maintain muscle, dont need additional muscle, though would be a plus, just dont want to lose any if possible.
Health - lipids are in line, though ldl went from 80 to 120 once I started anastrozole.
Otherwise fine, hematocrit / hemoglobin are perfect. PSA is .6, liver fine, all else good.

Have diabetes and heart disease (2 stents) though last 2 years turned everything around, diet is much better, a1c down from 13 to 6.6 (so far).
I am hypothyroid. Taking 3 grains np throid daily.
Still not a lot of energy and a slow metabolism.

What ester and how long a cycle - dont know, that is why im here asking / learning. Hearing different things.
If I knew, I wouldnt be asking. ;)

Last edited:

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jesus Christ.....................................................................................and LMFAO

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
All the above + consider when it clears your system for PCT.

New Threads