Tren ace vs tren enanthate

Reaction score
Nice to see good reviews on Tren E. When I start using tren it's mainly going to be tren e. It's going to be something like this:

Tren E 200mg x2 pw
Tri-tren (50mg Tren A, 50mg Tren E, 50mg Tren hex) x2 pw

So in total it will be 500mg tren e, 100mg tren ace and 100mg tren hex so 700mg in total. Might even add another 100mg of tren ace I'll see how it goes.

I'm running it like this for cost effectiveness and also want a bit of tren a in there too. I'm a bit apprehensive because I know my blood levels will be all over the place lol.

Solomc

Elite
Reaction score
Get on the Tren E train.

I think I've written on this thread in the past but I'll provide my input. Tren E and A are largely the same for me but will say that my strength and power has been better on E while the Ace has done better giving me more aggression and drying me out quicker.

Using in conjunction, however, is where Tren has truly shined in my experience. My last run with tren i came off a bulk using 400mg tren e then bumped it to 600mg/wk (shot m,w,f) and added tren a at 300mg/wk. Over the course of the next few weeks I built my dose up on the tren ace to 900 while weening myself off the enanthate. I was dieting very strictly but the strength was as good as ever running the tren e. Once I dropped the e, I noticed a dip in strength and fullness (although I cut my test prop dose from 350-175mg/wk so sure that contributed), but my fatloss progress took off at a faster rate from there (think the prop dose switch helped that again).

After this experience, I'm very tempted to run both for show prep I plan on this coming spring. Want to do (working doses up over the coming weeks in a progressive fashion)
700mg/wk tren a
700mg/wk tren e
700mg/wk mast e
350mg/wk mast p
175mg/wk Test Prop

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why not both.

I realy like tren