Members, what would you like to see done here at SI?

Z

Zeek

Looking for input from the members. Is there anything we are missing as a site that would make the place better?

special forums of some kind? whatever is on your mind this is the thread to mention it on.

Thx

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well I like how you can like posts on tid and how the user profile OS set up with points n.stuff.

Z

Zeek

we do have rep pts here also, didn't realize that till the other day.

As for liking posts etc, sounds interesting will look around the controls and see if I can find any way to enable it.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Like tid. It's set up for users is nice and when your lookibg at members names in threads it has the big green or red bar showing if their on or off.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Like tid. It's set up for users is nice and when your lookibg at members names in threads it has the big green or red bar showing if their on or off.

Those are some very custom mods at TID. We have a rep system here - see the little star at the bottom of every post? That is for people's rep. You can add or take away rep there. You can also tell if someone is online by the little green dot next to their name. :)

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya I'm.aware but the bar is so much cooler. Lol

Josh30013

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well I like how you can like posts on tid and how the user profile OS set up with points n.stuff.

herm this is not fb it's a steroid site lol. but that would be cool

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well, speakimg for myself now, but I would really love to see Mrs P take on Absofsteel in a topless jacuzzi titty fight...so can we make it happen ???? My blood preassure just went up, help call 911 !!!!!!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well, speakimg for myself now, but I would really love to see Mrs P take on Absofsteel in a topless jacuzzi titty fight...so can we make it happen ???? My blood preassure just went up, help call 911 !!!!!!

Can the jacuzzi be filled with butterscotch pudding?

Z

Zeek

I am not touching that one lol

and you sir are risking your life with that comment!! Mrs P can cook so I know she has knives!!

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I'll Cosign that!

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am not touching that one lol

and you sir are risking your life with that comment!! Mrs P can cook so I know she has knives!!

Your right Ezekiel, He keeps forgetting I own knives , a taser gun, a real gun, and a MACHETE !! Love the machete, makes such a slow, nice clean shave on the pubes... me love it !!!!!!
picture.jpg

Me lurves u babe !!!!

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oppps, cut u Bitch !! !!!! I sowy !!!!
Trachtenberg__Euro__022.gif

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mrs P you are fucking awesome and have completely earned my respect tonight... Seriously.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A music forum so we can post up what gets us fired up for training...

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dud thats Jason's machete, ur done mrp

Reaction score
Agree with the music forum and a SRc`s feedback forum at least to check in if the SRC worth it or not.