Growth Hormone.... Sub-Q vs IM vs IV

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
From what I've gathered from these methods, is that the best method you can go for is Sub-Q or IM. Not alot of info can be discussed on which is better IMO, simply because the release of GH is nearly exact or maybe a hair different between the 2. Now, lets discuss IV. If your like me, then you can handle the 2x/wk AAS injections or EOD as well, or the pain coming from tattoos, but when it comes to getting blood drawn straight from the vein, you almost past out like a baby getting a vac. IV is your worst method of GH dosage. Yea, it releases a huge spike almost instantly but also drops 1.5/2hrs after that spike hits the high point in your blood stream, which is def something that wouldnt be beneficial for steady levels. Also, from the graph shown, it seems that you can, and would be MOST beneficial, to inject 2x/day waiting between 5-6 hrs to keep steady and elevated GH levels in the blood stream throughout the day to get more bang for your buck, and if you wanted you could almost wait 7-8 hrs but IMO I'd rather wait 5/6hrs than 8 just to be on the safe side. Enjoy Fellas
View attachment 127

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
good post brother! I think that the IM is a bit faster at releasing than SubQ just based on blood tests taking after IM vs SubQ, but could also be differing dosages (i don't really trust generic Chinese to have excellent quality control unfortunately).

I currently do SubQ but only once a day. I may have to start looking at twice a day!

Z

Zeek

I just can't bring myself to Iv anything! some guys swear by it but I'll stick to sub q in the areas that need a little help shaving some fat ;)

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good info right there

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good info man. Im with zeek i wont is nothing unless im bout to die. Had a very bad experience with an iv once. Had a piece of the catether tube that goes inside ur vain brake off and the thing mafe jt bout 6 inches up my vain. Lucky me when i heard mu buddy say fuck when he was pulling it out i reacted and grabbed my arm and stopped the thing. The doc had to get the shit out with an insition.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What if I sub q into my penis? I need a little extra girth. Lol

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad to see you're finding some useful info out there Infantry... Great info.