First Cycle Advice

Reaction score
Hello guys,

After perusing this forum for the past few days and being thoroughly impressed by the knowledge of the members here; I decided to reach out for some advice on my first cycle.

I'm currently 24 years old and have been lifting for around 8 years now. I've had some friends who have raved about the results they've achieved from using steroids and since I feel as if I've already reached my body's natural limitations; I wanted to give it a shot myself.

I was planning on injecting 250mg of Testosterone Enanthate twice per week and taking 25mg of Aromasin twice per week. As for my PCT, I was planning on using Nolvadex in varying amounts following my cycle (do any of you also use this during your cycle?).

Any changes or further recommendations you all would give based on your experience?

Pinning is a bit of a concerning portion of this process for me as well.. any tips on how to make it go as smoothly as possible to avoid PIP or any other unwanted outcomes?

Lastly, I know this isn't the place to ask for sources.. but what are your feelings on ordering from pharmacom? Positive or Negative overall?

Thanks in advance for the help! :D

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I guarantee you that you have not reached your body’s natural potential:)

That being said, 8 years of training and 24 years old: do what you like.

500/wk is a fine starting point. I suggest a longer run than 12 weeks. Go for 16 IMO.

I dont use aromisin, but I think it needs more frequent dosing than 2x/wk.

No nolva on (test only)cycle. Especially since you are already using an Ai.

Clomid and nolva for pct.

consider running hcg during cycle for the best chance of recovery.

You are going to have pip. Virgin muscle always gets sore. Stick with glutes/delts. Quads can cripple you for a couple days.
Inject slowly with a steady hand.

Do search the steroid uncensored section for pharmacon. I know there are quite a few opinion on them already posted on this board.

GET BLOODWORK DONE BEFORE YOU CYCLE. It’s your last chance to get your natural levels checked. This will be your reference point for future blood work to see if you/how much you’ve recovered.

Don't pin anything until you have everything on hand: test, pct, Ai, pins, money for food etc.

welcome to The Darkside (it's fun here)

Reaction score
Hello guys,

After perusing this forum for the past few days and being thoroughly impressed by the knowledge of the members here; I decided to reach out for some advice on my first cycle.

I'm currently 24 years old and have been lifting for around 8 years now. I've had some friends who have raved about the results they've achieved from using steroids and since I feel as if I've already reached my body's natural limitations; I wanted to give it a shot myself.

I was planning on injecting 250mg of Testosterone Enanthate twice per week and taking 25mg of Aromasin twice per week. As for my PCT, I was planning on using Nolvadex in varying amounts following my cycle (do any of you also use this during your cycle?).

Any changes or further recommendations you all would give based on your experience?

Pinning is a bit of a concerning portion of this process for me as well.. any tips on how to make it go as smoothly as possible to avoid PIP or any other unwanted outcomes?

Lastly, I know this isn't the place to ask for sources.. but what are your feelings on ordering from pharmacom? Positive or Negative overall?

Thanks in advance for the help! :D

Remember, there is a 50% chance your natty levels will never recover. Keep this is mind while moving forwards.

Rest of the cycle seems fine. I have no experience with Aromasin so cant tell.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Remember, there is a 50% chance your natty levels will never recover. Keep this is mind while moving forwards.

Where did you get that information? Can you show me the studies on this?

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah I’ve done a few blasts and my test levels still come back in the high 640s... either I should start playing the lottery or those are some made up numbers.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score

(it's fun here)

All of what Jin said and as for being tapped out; you're not. You won't hit your peak for the next 8-10 years, trust me. You can also trust me that the last 4-5 years of that 8-10 will test your fortitude and there's a good chance you won't enjoy it.

If you want to jump on, have at it. It sounds like you maybe ready to start gear but don't for a second use the, "I have reached my physical potential" card. We're here to help ya regardless of cycling or not so stick around.

Reaction score

500/wk is a fine starting point. I suggest a longer run than 12 weeks. Go for 16 IMO.

You are going to have pip. Virgin muscle always gets sore. Stick with glutes/delts. Quads can cripple you for a couple days.

Do search the steroid uncensored section for pharmacon. I know there are quite a few opinion on them already posted on this board.

GET BLOODWORK DONE BEFORE YOU CYCLE. It’s your last chance to get your natural levels checked. This will be your reference point for future blood work to see if you/how much you’ve recovered.

Don't pin anything until you have everything on hand: test, pct, Ai, pins, money for food etc.

Thanks for your input! Would there be another AI that you'd recommend to use during the cycle other than Aromasin? Is there any typical frequency/dosage that you stick with when using HCG during your cycle or do you base that on your side effects, etc.?

Also, thanks to everyone else for their posts!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cite?

10char

I am sure he meant this not in a statistically accurate way but meaning it's basically a gamble. Even I would grant him that. Probably worth another thread: is PCT worth it?

Bizzybone

Reaction score

I would definitely have to look into HCG for my next cycle! Thanks for the information!

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
I started a cycle of sustanon 350 one week ago and HGH 2 weeks ago. After a week of using sustanon 350 1ml for that week then the ankle of the leg I pinned in has swollen? But no where else on my body. Should I lower my does or discontinue use or is this normal for a beginer?

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
I started a cycle of sustanon 350 one week ago and HGH 2 weeks ago. After a week of using sustanon 350 1ml for that week then the ankle of the leg I pinned in has swollen? But no where else on my body. Should I lower my does or discontinue use or is this normal for a beginer?

Start your own thread