I bought 3 ampuls of testosterone 250mg each in egypt.

Reaction score
I haven't done steoroids before. Can I just inject 1 ampul in my gluteus max ?

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
put down the needle.

Read our sticky threads

toss that shit out til you find real stuff.

You have a lot ahead of you til your ready, i dont mean to be a dick, but based on your ? you can tell you need help. Educate yourself and find a real hookup, then cycle your nuts off.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
I haven't done steoroids before. Can I just inject 1 ampul in my gluteus max ?

This statement scream i have no idea what im doing and am going to screw myself up. Do what gymrat said....fast

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
The left cheek leads to more muscle growth. The right is for definition and vascularity

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
how do you think the Egyptians lifted those mega stones to build thier pyramids and temples???...

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
It’ll turn you into a 2D cave painting.. with slaves washing your pp.. I say go for it

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
how do you think the Egyptians lifted those mega stones to build thier pyramids and temples???...

Nobody knows to this day but looking at the way they carved stones, it certainly seems plausible that they had some sort of mechanized equipment. Those structures are WAY the hell older than we were originally told.

Cool docuseries about egypt on netflix "The Pyramid Code".

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nobody knows to this day but looking at the way they carved stones, it certainly seems plausible that they had some sort of mechanized equipment. Those structures are WAY the hell older than we were originally told.

Ancient aliens, man!

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score

i was reffering to steroids lol but yeah man seen that one and many others, love anything about ancient egypts and pyramids, and I'm with Seek.... ALIENS!!!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
what..................................................................................................................................................................................................

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
what..................................................................................................................................................................................................

If you havent been enoightened by the grand master yet, you will always be in the dark. Im sorry you werent chosen

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My bed sheets are made with Egyptian cotton, feel great on my pp....