OLD BOY could do with some help

Reaction score
i have a idea and some help on hand,BUT would still appreciate everyones opinion on how they would get down to 7% BF.
how much change would you have to make to your routine and diet .
any imput welcome .thanks.

ps have a photo shoot on the 14th december .so trying to get down as much as i can untill then. then going back to normal diet and routine .
thanks again comrades.

ps again lol. I forgot I told the dietitian to get to fuk .his attitude sucked ,not have neg shite around me .so my diet is what I think it should ,be until I find some help without the attitude,

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
So just PM Bro Bundy and Snake. Those are the dudes that have been to where you want to be. And that’s without contest prepping.

Snake’s secret is donuts and B.B.’s is weed.

So, basically you just need to start eating donuts.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Obviously I’m not expert but I’d highly recommend paying attention to your cortisol. I believe Zilla made some references to Stress on Blondies prep thread.

I noticed my weight loss plateaued when I pushed cardio to much while still lifting heavy and in a huge deficit. This didn’t occur until I was in lower double digits. I can imagine it’s an even larger factor at your level. Such a fine line between pushing yourself and doing to much.

Just my 2cents.

On a side note, Andy gave me some fantastic advice. You might want to reach out to him.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
n

On a side note, Andy gave me some fantastic advice. You might want to reach out to him.
Was it donuts? It was donuts, wasn’t it?

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Stan,

Where are you now regarding your bf? Getting to single digits is hard, and dropping further into that realm is even harder. I know you can do it. As you know, 90% is all diet and cardio. When getting to contest prep, I did 45 minutes of cardio a day. I took glutamine to help retain muscle. Believe it or not, it did help me, I have done it with and without. Caloric deficit is also a must. Depending on how much time, don't drop too much. Keeping water close by and actually drinking it helps with hunger.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Some general advice for any noobs on this. First learn the trade; then learn the tricks of the trade. Most guys here know the basics but it's the tricks of the trade that can make it more bearable.

Hit me up if you want some detailed advice Stan.

Reaction score
Stan,

Where are you now regarding your bf? Getting to single digits is hard, and dropping further into that realm is even harder. I know you can do it. As you know, 90% is all diet and cardio. When getting to contest prep, I did 45 minutes of cardio a day. I took glutamine to help retain muscle. Believe it or not, it did help me, I have done it with and without. Caloric deficit is also a must. Depending on how much time, don't drop too much. Keeping water close by and actually drinking it helps with hunger.
12-15% I think.cardio here we come .god help me haha

Reaction score
Some general advice for any noobs on this. First learn the trade; then learn the tricks of the trade. Most guys here know the basics but it's the tricks of the trade that can make it more bearable.

Hit me up if you want some detailed advice Stan.
thanks will do

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Pillar will be along shortly to push his fasted cardio agenda

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Def do fasted cardio

But for real Stan post up your age height weight body fat % and when you need to be single digits. Also give me an idea of how active you are. Days training per week and do you sit around on your ass otherwise or work a labor job?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Def do fasted cardio

But for real Stan post up your age height weight body fat % and when you need to be single digits. Also give me an idea of how active you are. Days training per week and do you sit around on your ass otherwise or work a labor job?

Got me ready for my photo shoot! :)

New Threads