Dosing for Dianabol Cycle?

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Do you even English bro???
You know it's trash cycle but want to do it anyways?
You have it so you have to use it?
You sir do not need to be messing around with steroids, and continue to call the experienced members here retarded and see where that gets you, punk bitch.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
We all got experience we all been newbies and we have all ****ed up. That’s why we know your plan is a bad idea.

its a simple quastion what i figured most guys can awnser in 2 senteces but i gues not they all have to tell me how bad it is extra. also i just wanne know real quik form some guys with expirience but they are all anti newbie.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I think this is ineedpie again what ever he was called

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Youre not going to make much as far as gains going that short. Id buy more and run it for at least 20 weeks.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
We aren’t anti newbie, but you’re not acting like a newb, you’re acting like a dumbass.

If you want people to answer your questions only in the way you approve, go to some feel good self help area, around here you get the truth weather you like it or not.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
just do 20 mgs for 6 weeks. You're determined to try it so based on that this is what I'm suggesting.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
See post #3. I told you how to make this go well and instead you went and bitched out the members.

Not too late to make a fresh start. Consider my advice.

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
You don't have enough dbol to make it worth while imo, get another 50 pills and run 50 mgs Ed for 4 weeks min, that's assuming you are also taking test and have ai on hand.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You also have a dick and an asshole. You should prob go fuk yourself.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
"Im gonna do it either way". I see this shit in the gym all the time too.

I guess people like being smaller, weaker, and fatter for the rest of their lives thanks to low T. Hope it was worth it.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
"Im gonna do it either way". I see this shit in the gym all the time too.

I guess people like being smaller, weaker, and fatter for the rest of their lives thanks to low T. Hope it was worth it.

it's ok he'll create a new account with a different screen name and then tell us how he fukked himself up running a useless dbol only cycle followed by asking for help

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Asking for a friend

it's ok he'll create a new account with a different screen name and then tell us how he fukked himself up running a useless dbol only cycle followed by asking for help

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
LOOK i have it so i use it. jesus christ why is everybody's ego is so high here just answer my question also i said that so that i wouldn't get retards as u to respond but i gues u are extra retarded. i mean if u could just tell me if i can do 30mg first and then after that last 2 weeks 20 that would be nice but i gues NOT.

lololololololol. People actually answered your question and you come back with this shit?

Do you plan to contribute to this community or are you just going to ask a question, shit all over the members that posted in your thread while acting like the victim, and leave?

New Threads