Anabolic doc on tren amd winny combo

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Been meaning to post this bc its extremely interesting. His whole channel is a good listen if you havent already.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Watched the Dallas autopsy vid. Seems to know his stuff. I’m just a little apprehensive about him since he is/was a big sponsor on Ology.

edit- watched.

1. Heart damage: this isn’t an acute phenomenon but something that happens over many cycles and many years. How he can attribute this to tren and Winstrol cycles is unclear at best.

2. Kidney damage: same argument. Unless you have kidney failure during a tren/winstrol cycle I’m not sure how you would establish causality.

3. Muscle tears: I don’t doubt it. Extreme strength from tren and dried out and brittle from Winstrol.

Whether his conclusions are correct or not his methodology is based solely off patient case studies and is highly questionable.

Last edited:

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's what he said in his vid, its solely based on what he's seen through clients. He cant prove why or if that's really the cause, but he's seen it more in patients that use that combo. There will never be human trials about prolonged steroid use nor what each substance does independently to our health, we are pretty much guinea pigs. So i think we should at least keep this info in the back of our head until we can 100% prove it.

Reactions: Jin

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Went back and watched it, he said he sees it "progressively" throughout his clients who use it. So im guessing these are the clients that do their correct check ups, before during and after a blast or cycle and this is what he is seeing.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Seems like he was careful to say it’s an observed correlation, not a proven cause. It all seems plausible though. Especially the muscle and tendon issues.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Both Tren and Winstrol will wreck your lipids. People today use tren like test which is playing Russian roulette with their health. There was a time when tren was used sparingly. Now guys are using it on every other cycle. A few years back I was on a cycle of tren and I got sick from something I ate. I paid a visit to my Dr and after testing he thought I was on the verge of kidney failure. I pleaded with him that I wasn't. He accepted my pledge that I would go back to retest in a couple months and I assured him my kidneys would be back in range. I did go back 3 months later after dropping the tren and my kidneys were normal again. Doc knew something was up. He lectured me. I still ran tren a couple more times after that but at much lower doses.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I used to listen to this guy but then he went off the deep end. Started really hyping shit up to gain more views. His partnership at Ology. I just think he is full of shit at this point

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
I stay away from you tube stuff dealing with aas. Half the time it sounds like they are trying to sell stuff.
I’ve seen a few by some BB pros that have been fairly informative but I have since stopped looking. I figure what better place to get the info I need than right here.

But ive seen this guy on there but have never listened to him

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
The only YouTube channel on AAS that I found helpful was the one with that doc McLane. He wasn't selling anything, at most just getting publicity for his TRT clinic. You actually got the feeling he was a doctor that cared about people.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've never seen O'Connel push anything on people, in fact from his vids he tries to steer those away or help those coming off of steroids. Not sure what POB has heard him say, hes been pretty even keeled since i first started following him back on 08 and questions I've had that he's answered. I could see him being associated with ology being a red flag, but he's not selling anything except his medical help.

Reaction score
Both Tren and Winstrol will wreck your lipids. People today use tren like test which is playing Russian roulette with their health. There was a time when tren was used sparingly. Now guys are using it on every other cycle. A few years back I was on a cycle of tren and I got sick from something I ate. I paid a visit to my Dr and after testing he thought I was on the verge of kidney failure. I pleaded with him that I wasn't. He accepted my pledge that I would go back to retest in a couple months and I assured him my kidneys would be back in range. I did go back 3 months later after dropping the tren and my kidneys were normal again. Doc knew something was up. He lectured me. I still ran tren a couple more times after that but at much lower doses.

Do you recall what dosage you were running when he ran the bloods?

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do you recall what dosage you were running when he ran the bloods?

I'm pretty sure I was running around 700 mgs per week. it was the most I had ever ran tren at.